No announcement yet.

2020 Cap / Roster Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about time to reconstruct, cut or trade away Von. His production is similar to Kerrigan but he is making a lot more.

Miller(31 in Mar):
    9yrs
    135 gms
    106 sacks
    26 FF
    2 INT
    *46 tkl, 8 sacks in 15 gms 2019
    *$19M for 2020

Ryan Kerrigan(31)
    9yrs
    140 gms
    90 sacks
    26 FF
    3 INT
    *25 tkl, 5.5 sack, 1FF in 12 gms 2019
    *$11.5M 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
      Sign Brockers and Shaq Thompson. Resign Harris, Simmons(tag if needed), McG. Cut Flaccid dick Davis. Sign a mid level CB and vet WR with speed.
      Shaq resigned with Carolina 4 year $54.2 M. $10 M a year player now. Same age as Joe Shobert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
        I think Fulton is a solid 2nd or 3rd round pick.
        Dafuq?

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post

Shaq resigned with Carolina 4 year $54.2 M. $10 M a year player now. Same age as Joe Shobert.
          Damn I missed that. I wouldn't give Shobert that kind of cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Dafuq?
            Why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
              Schobert is one of the best coverage LBs in football. Browns fans view him as somewhat of a liability in the run game and a guy who misses a lot of tackles. I think there are probably better ways to spend money.
              If that is what Fangio & the FO sees on tape, then he’s probably a no go, esp for more than $8 mil a year. Kareem Jackson was targeted last year in part because he was a hitter and good tackler. If Shobert lacks that attribute, then he won’t be a FA target here; not saying he does lack that attribute, because I don’t know, but Fangio & Russell will know when they look at the tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post

Why not?
                He’s widely seen as CB #2 in this draft and a 1st round lock. I mean the guy shuts down every receiver he faces and has all the measurables. I’m just baffled how an LSU fan could have him rated that low.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

They also have Reed and Hollins. OLB room is stacked. Maybe they move Hollins back inside permanently?
                  Hollins needs to concentrate on just making the team next year. Not sure he works at ILB. We will see I guess.

Comment

He’s widely seen as CB #2 in this draft and a 1st round lock. I mean the guy shuts down every receiver he faces and has all the measurables. I’m just baffled how an LSU fan could have him rated that low.
                    L. O. L.
                    I'm hypercritical of USC players too. But yeah, Fulton will be gone by pick 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

L. O. L.
                      I'm hypercritical of USC players too. But yeah, Fulton will be gone by pick 40.
                      Only way he gets anywhere close to pick 40 is if something goes horribly wrong during the pre-draft process.

Comment

Only way he gets anywhere close to pick 40 is if something goes horribly wrong during the pre-draft process.
                        Exactly. That's my low end. I can't see him getting out of the 1st round unless there was some controversy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                          Sign Brockers and Shaq Thompson. Resign Harris, Simmons(tag if needed), McG. Cut Flaccid dick Davis. Sign a mid level CB and vet WR with speed.
                          Thompson is not a FA. He signed a 4 year 54.2 mil extension on December 8th.

Comment

He’s not. It’s a mix between him, Henderson and Adebo. Some mocks even have Wade from Ohio St as the #2 CB after Okudah. Several also have us taking Wade at #15.

Comment

• Fulton is my #2 corner. Complete skill set and has done it against the bet competition. It's a really good CB class though, so a lot of guys are right there.

I'm curious where Darnay Holmes falls. His decision to stay home and play at UCLA probably hurt his prospects coming into the league, he could have gone to any school. On the smaller side, but he's a freak athlete who plays with an edge.

Comment

• I believe and has been told CJ Henderson has the tools to be a lock down corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X