Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhgaffney
    replied
    Denver may well draft a stud OT in the first round. At that point, the top need is WR. Here's a scouting report on a prospect who will probably be there in the second round.

His name: Brandon Aiyuk. He has the good hands, the moves, the speed, and evidently the hunger to succeed. Aiyuk scored the game changing TD that beat Oregon, some weeks ago.

Aiyuk would complement Sutton. He has the speed to get behind coverage.

2020 NFL Draft: Arizona State WR Brandon Aiyuk scouting report

https://nflmocks.com/2019/12/14/2020...-aiyuk-report/

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

It’s hard to say. I’ve seen a lot of differing opinions on the RB rankings in this class, and most teams are leery of taking backs that high anymore.
    I think it has more to do with the overall talent level and year. It's a good year for RB's but WR is deep and a bigger need for teams this year.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

You are sleeping on Jonathon Taylor from Wisconsin
    In the first round? Oh no sir. He might get taken in the 2nd but it depends on how you rank your 4th RB. He's definitely no better than 4th behind Swift, Dobbins, Etienne depending on how you rank those 3. Then there is Hubbard, Akers, Moss, Hill, Perine & Harris so it's a buffet of talented RB's.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I'm thinking Dobbins and Swift in the 1st round, maybe only 1 of them goes. Depends upon the needs of teams and where they go early on.
    It’s hard to say. I’ve seen a lot of differing opinions on the RB rankings in this class, and most teams are leery of taking backs that high anymore.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

3rd rounder

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I'm thinking Dobbins and Swift in the 1st round, maybe only 1 of them goes. Depends upon the needs of teams and where they go early on.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied

D’Andre Swift is the guy I want most, but I really like Etienne and Edwards-Helaire as well. Don’t think we can get Swift or Etienne without using our 2nd rounder though.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied

D’Andre Swift is the guy I want most, but I really like Etienne and Edwards-Helaire as well. Don’t think we can get Swift or Etienne without using our 2nd rounder though.
    Yeah, those guys won't make it far in the 2nd if at all.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
    Schobert is one of the best coverage LBs in football. Browns fans view him as somewhat of a liability in the run game and a guy who misses a lot of tackles. I think there are probably better ways to spend money.
    DEN desperately needs a coverage LB. Shobert has 4 ints this sason and like 80 solo tackles.
    AJ can play inside against the run. Draft Jacob Phillips LSU in the 3rd and DEN has the depth finally at LB.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Or Clyde Edwards-Helaire.
    Both playing for all the marbles.
    Etienne catching outta the backfield is ridiculous. That’s a nice weapon for Lock.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    Schobert is one of the best coverage LBs in football. Browns fans view him as somewhat of a liability in the run game and a guy who misses a lot of tackles. I think there are probably better ways to spend money.
    Whom ever replaces T Davis needs to be able to blitz as well. cant have AJ as the only blitzing ILBer

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Lot of good late Day 2-early Day 3 RB candidates, I like Lamical Perine from Florida.
    It's damn near impossible to **** up at WR or RB in this draft.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec Bronco
    replied
    Lot of good late Day 2-early Day 3 RB candidates, I like Lamical Perine from Florida.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec Bronco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Or Clyde Edwards-Helaire.
    Both playing for all the marbles.
    Etienne catching outta the backfield is ridiculous. That’s a nice weapon for Lock.
    Etienne would be like having Portis in the backfield again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X