Raiders can make playoffs if they beat us next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

I don’t like the D because I don’t like asymmetrical letters on the sides of helmets. I like everything to face forward. The D faces forward on the right and it faces backwards (with a backwards horse) on the left. At least KC has the arrowhead facing forward on both sides even if the “KC” is backwards on the left.
    If they are going to go with the D, I've always thought they should just have a decal on one side of their helmets like the Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
      That’s a crying shame. No really, it is!

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

That’s a crying shame. No really, it is!
        Denver 27th Ranked Pass D....no Jacobs....in Denver. Denver should crush them. (mean Hat escapes the 1000 bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Denver 27th Ranked Pass D....no Jacobs....in Denver. Denver should crush them. (mean Hat escapes the 1000 bet)
          I mean the Broncos are missing a lot of players as well. The whole right side of the offensive line is 2nd and 3rd stringers ffs. I'd say the Broncos should probably be favored slightly at home, but you never really know.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I mean the Broncos are missing a lot of players as well. The whole right side of the offensive line is 2nd and 3rd stringers ffs. I'd say the Broncos should probably be favored slightly at home, but you never really know.
            Very Small sample...but when Lock has faced low echelon Pass D...he has ripped them up. I would expect a good day from Lock on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

I don’t like the D because I don’t like asymmetrical letters on the sides of helmets. I like everything to face forward. The D faces forward on the right and it faces backwards (with a backwards horse) on the left. At least KC has the arrowhead facing forward on both sides even if the “KC” is backwards on the left.
              I actually wrote to the Broncos and John Ralston in 1975 about the D logo being a problem, exactly because of the symmetry issue and the fact that it was inconsistent with always "moving forward" . I even sent in a horsehead logo helmet drawing somewhat similar to the current one then, and still have the letter from the Broncos answering
              my letter ( they did not return the drawing) and stating they had no plans to change the uni or helmet at the time.

I never liked the old logo as being on the helmets....shoulder insignia or such okay. but the helmet needed a better logo. I like the current one .

Comment

One thing about the old logo. When teams played the Broncos, they knew they were getting the double “D”!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	eb6a21179f08f16ea827668ce15ee7fe.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	2542808

Comment

Not really... Certain teams need to win. Wbich - the teams that need to win SHOULD win. The scary part is...

Wait for it...

Beating your sorry ass team. No other team has thwarted us... No matter either teams record, YOU NEVER KNOW BECAUSE THE HATE RUNS DEEP!!! Yea, I hope we spank you by 30, but... As we know, this is the best rivalry in football... Last game being the Oakland Raiders - we BETTER WIN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      in 1977 Our broncos took on the raiders at mile high that was the greatest live moment of football I have ever witnessed.
                      The Jim Turner fake FG turned TD at the end of the half, demoralized the raiders and our broncos never looked back !
                      I wont be there live, but I expect our broncos to once again send the raiders home losers for the spot they crave in the play-offs !
                      FTR !
                      Wait... Didn't you fumble at the ONE YARD LINE - we recovered, but since we were playing in DENVER, they gave the ball back to you? Yea, we would have won that game like the Tuck Rule and Imaculent Reception...

Comment

Originally posted by DontBeMessin View Post

Wait... Didn't you fumble at the ONE YARD LINE - we recovered, but since we were playing in DENVER, they gave the ball back to you? Yea, we would have won that game like the Tuck Rule and Imaculent Reception...
                        I’ll keep this short, as I know your yard time is precious. That Raiders game propelled the Broncos to their first Super Bowl and 30+ years of being one of the most successful franchises in the NFL. Now, go back and part those cheeks for your cellie. For you, the Black Hole, has a truly different meaning. FTR

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post

I’ll keep this short, as I know your yard time is precious. That Raiders game propelled the Broncos to their first Super Bowl and 30+ years of being one of the most successful franchises in the NFL. Now, go back and part those cheeks for your cellie. For you, the Black Hole, has a truly different meaning. FTR
                          Is that it... Is that your smack?!?! PATHETIC... I have been here since 2003 and you are actually the first person to refer to Raider fans as criminal in prison..

Yawn...

At least in prison you get an education, now go milk your cow and have sex with your four legged wife...

You didn't even touch the subject - you lost that game!!!

Comment

Send em to Vegas with their tails between their legs! Go Broncos!

Comment

The last NFL game in Oakland:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ra...oliseum-finale

Today, Oakland's last game in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by DontBeMessin View Post

Is that it... Is that your smack?!?! PATHETIC... I have been here since 2003 and you are actually the first person to refer to Raider fans as criminal in prison..

Yawn...

At least in prison you get an education, now go milk your cow and have sex with your four legged wife...

You didn't even touch the subject - you lost that game!!!
                                Lost that game? Broncos won 20-17. The prison librarian might be able to help you research that historical game. Just have them look up Orange Crush Defense.

I continue to support an NFL team that has played in the same city since it’s inception. That’s not something you can say. Vegas-where your team will always be the second favorite team every home game.

Comment

Working...
                                X