No announcement yet.

Raiders can make playoffs if they beat us next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't choke the vikings or any other games and we'd be in the raiders position sunday.
    Last edited by Broncos23; 12-27-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Well. At least we are a couple plays from a playoff team (we finished lower than our talent level unlike the Jets & Miami who will finish higher than their true levels. With better QB play, better O-line play, better time clock management, better playcalling, and better coverage than Yaidom as a starter; Broncos could be a playoff team next season.

If even one of those things wasn't a problem this year the Broncos could have been a wild card team.

Comment

Texans will lay down and take an ass whoopin to send Titans to go get queefed on. That is the one team in the WC found that can beat KC.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
          Texans will lay down and take an ass whoopin to send Titans to go get queefed on. That is the one team in the WC found that can beat KC.
          I never laughed so hard as when i watched Mariotta lead the comeback against them the last time they met. Dee Ford offsides was close though

Comment

Originally posted by kappys View Post

I never laughed so hard as when i watched Mariotta lead the comeback against them the last time they met. Dee Ford offsides was close though
            Luck TD after the fumble too!

Comment

in 1977 Our broncos took on the raiders at mile high that was the greatest live moment of football I have ever witnessed.
              The Jim Turner fake FG turned TD at the end of the half, demoralized the raiders and our broncos never looked back !
              I wont be there live, but I expect our broncos to once again send the raiders home losers for the spot they crave in the play-offs !
              FTR !

Comment

Originally posted by kappys View Post

My all time favorite is when Luck and the Colts came back to beat them. I still laugh when I think about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  in 1977 Our broncos took on the raiders at mile high that was the greatest live moment of football I have ever witnessed.
                  The Jim Turner fake FG turned TD at the end of the half, demoralized the raiders and our broncos never looked back !
                  I wont be there live, but I expect our broncos to once again send the raiders home losers for the spot they crave in the play-offs !
                  FTR !
                  wow 1977. I remember the orange crush and Craig Morton. But not that particular game.

Comment

I liked The Monday nighter when Olandis Gary ran all over them (found out later he tore his ACL) and we won in OT. Think we swept them that year

Comment

Speaking of Orange Crush......and kind of off topic.....but when are you guys going to switch back to the Blue helmet with the "D" and the horse head, and your more classic look...the current color rush actually is pretty close....It's a much much better look. I know Denver won super bowls in the current uniform......not even because I'm a Chiefs fan..I am something of a uniform nerd.....the old denver look was a good look. ....hard to change from something you won in though. .....New Englands current uniform isn't that good. it's better than the drew Bledsoe era uniform...but way worse than the classic red with white and blue stripes and Patriot Pat on the helmet. (I normally don't like equipment as part of a logo, but patriot pat snapping a football is a good classic look.) .......The bucs changing unis from the creamsicle ...I get..but then they won, and then they started to suck again, so I guess they thought they needed a horrible uniform to match the bad play. Either go back to the awesome creamsickle or go back to Gruden erea Pewter....that 80's alarm clock thing they have going on now is one of the 5 worst uniforms in pro sports.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                          Speaking of Orange Crush......and kind of off topic.....but when are you guys going to switch back to the Blue helmet with the "D" and the horse head, and your more classic look...the current color rush actually is pretty close....It's a much much better look. I know Denver won super bowls in the current uniform......not even because I'm a Chiefs fan..I am something of a uniform nerd.....the old denver look was a good look. ....hard to change from something you won in though. .....New Englands current uniform isn't that good. it's better than the drew Bledsoe era uniform...but way worse than the classic red with white and blue stripes and Patriot Pat on the helmet. (I normally don't like equipment as part of a logo, but patriot pat snapping a football is a good classic look.) .......The bucs changing unis from the creamsicle ...I get..but then they won, and then they started to suck again, so I guess they thought they needed a horrible uniform to match the bad play. Either go back to the awesome creamsickle or go back to Gruden erea Pewter....that 80's alarm clock thing they have going on now is one of the 5 worst uniforms in pro sports.
                          I don’t like the D because I don’t like asymmetrical letters on the sides of helmets. I like everything to face forward. The D faces forward on the right and it faces backwards (with a backwards horse) on the left. At least KC has the arrowhead facing forward on both sides even if the “KC” is backwards on the left.

Comment

My dream scenario would be for all the teams that need to lose for the Raiders to get in all lose.. and then we beat the Raiders. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

I don’t like the D because I don’t like asymmetrical letters on the sides of helmets. I like everything to face forward. The D faces forward on the right and it faces backwards (with a backwards horse) on the left. At least KC has the arrowhead facing forward on both sides even if the “KC” is backwards on the left.
                              .....I didn't know that....that would bother me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                                My dream scenario would be for all the teams that need to lose for the Raiders to get in all lose.. and then we beat the Raiders. =)
                                That would be delicious!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X