Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great day...Broncos win and only lose one spot in draft order

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
    wow what a season... we started off so poorly and ended on a mediocre note... I'm still not sure we found our QBOTF and we don't have an elite pick either so neither goal accomplished ?
    Looks pretty obvious to me that we have a starting caliber QB again finally. Only time will tell how good he ends up being. I will say though, that this offense needs to get a lot better at running the ball, because it's not designed to succeed through the air without the run game producing. Over the last five games, after subtracting Lock's scrambles, our run game averaged 75 yards per game. And outside of the Lions game it was just under 60 yards per game. That is not how the Shanny offense works no matter who your QB is.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

      Looks pretty obvious to me that we have a starting caliber QB again finally. Only time will tell how good he ends up being. I will say though, that this offense needs to get a lot better at running the ball, because it's not designed to succeed through the air without the run game producing. Over the last five games, after subtracting Lock's scrambles, our run game averaged 75 yards per game. And outside of the Lions game it was just under 60 yards per game. That is not how the Shanny offense works no matter who your QB is.
      Upgrades along the line will help, and hopefully more talent at RB will help. But the running game is a problem, and needs to improve drastically.

      Comment


      • #78
        πŸ΄πŸ“πŸ”’

        Comment


        • #79
          Still 5 games behind KC. That’s is a huge gap

          Comment


          • #80
            15th pick it is... www.tankathon.com

            Loss would have meant #10 pick, but unlike season finale last two years, getting the win was more important.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by CEH View Post
              Still 5 games behind KC. That’s is a huge gap
              For what it's worth, last 12 games, KC 8-4, Denver 7-5.

              There's still a ton of work to be done, but they've improved greatly over the course of the year. Need a big, smart offseason to keep growing.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                wow what a season... we started off so poorly and ended on a mediocre note... I'm still not sure we found our QBOTF and we don't have an elite pick either so neither goal accomplished ?
                L. O. L.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                  πŸ΄πŸ“πŸ”’
                  Hell yeah my man!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Standings show Denver 2nd place finish in AFC West, winning 4th tiebreaker over Oakland with better conference record 6-6 vs. Oak 5-7.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Give me Ruggs III or give me death.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        15 puts us out of the range if same of the elite prospects unless we give up draft capital and move up. I am predicting Laviska becomes a Bronco

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          I think it's a good spot to be. If they are hell-bent at speed at WR, they should be in a fine place to get one. I'm excited to see how many 1st Round Grades they will have at the position. Won't be surprised to see Elway make two picks in the first round.

                          Comment


                          • #88

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by BroncoSojia View Post
                              Give me Ruggs III or give me death.
                              I’m a fan of his and would complement what we have. But just give me bpa. We have lots of positions that probably need filling

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                CJ Henderson at 15 and either Ruggs/Lavistaks or Reagor in some kind of trade back up from the 2nd. Ruggs is all over the board right now.



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X