No announcement yet.

Great day...Broncos win and only lose one spot in draft order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titans have screwed the KC team with full frontal assault in the past. Would pay money to see that outcome again.

Comment

FTR!

Comment

Best case scenario is lock looks great and Denver loses. Denver is already behind the eightball financially with juwaun and Flacco’s retarded contracts, they need some good draft position to build a team.. the biggest problem there is failway is probably making the picks so in the end it really doesn’t matter much🤮

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
          Best case scenario is lock looks great and Denver loses. Denver is already behind the eightball financially with juwaun and Flacco’s retarded contracts, they need some good draft position to build a team.. the biggest problem there is failway is probably making the picks so in the end it really doesn’t matter much🤮
          I don’t know the details on juwann’s contract, but I do know Flacco’s contract calls for his first year guaranteed.
          Most likely, -unless he so desires- won’t be around in a back up role.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

I don’t know the details on juwann’s contract, but I do know Flacco’s contract calls for his first year guaranteed.
            Most likely, -unless he so desires- won’t be around in a back up role.
            I think I heard something where Flacco can be cut after Jun. 1, 2020 with less of a financial hit on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post

I think I heard something where Flacco can be cut after Jun. 1, 2020 with less of a financial hit on the team.
              I think it just spreads his cap bit between 2 years instead of all going to 2020. Broncos will have plenty of cap without doing that

Comment

Guys, if we go OT with our first pick, then one of the following 4 guys will be our guy...
                • Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
                • Austin Jackson, OT, USC
                • Alex Leatherwood, OT, Oklahoma
                • Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa.
                  A strong pass-protector, Wirfs has the athleticism at 6-5, 322 pounds to hold down the left side for a long time. He combines his pass-blocking skills with power and physicality in the running game. (I'd love it if we got this guy.)

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                  Guys, if we go OT with our first pick, then one of the following 4 guys will be our guy...
                  • Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
                  • Austin Jackson, OT, USC
                  • Alex Leatherwood, OT, Oklahoma
                  • Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa.
                    A strong pass-protector, Wirfs has the athleticism at 6-5, 322 pounds to hold down the left side for a long time. He combines his pass-blocking skills with power and physicality in the running game. (I'd love it if we got this guy.)
                  Are any of these guys 25 years old with a learning disability?

Comment

Originally posted by Mots010 View Post

Are any of these guys 25 years old with a learning disability?
                    Hopefully, we already drafted the last one left in College Football. Hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Or WR Ruggs?
                      It really depends upon who picks ahead of us, what they need and how the players test. I think Wirfs ends up as the 3rd OT off the board if Jackson declares and tests well.
                      Thomas, Jackson, Wirfs is how I see it going.

Comment

We do have about $67 mil of cap space next year including both of those contracts. Also if we cut flacco next year we still free up an aditional 10 mil (Plus the dead money hit is only this year's salary that we converted to signing bonus to provide cap space this year). We ARE stuck with the James contract but there is a chance that with a full offseason of rehab he may even be able to play, so we'll see. Dead money hit the year after is a more manageable 6mil if we move on from him then.

I do believe last two drafts have been better, believe Elway has trusted the process and his draft board more than his gut in recent years. But our tendency to consistently blow money on free-agent right tackles continues to baffle me.

Still want to beat the Raiders however. Even if it costs us 7 spots in the draft......

Comment

Comment

Behind the 8-ball with $60M in room even with those 2 contracts still on the books?

Whatever man.

****ing “Failway” putting in that position with all those picks, the cap room, and a QB to build around. Such a bad spot for them to be in moving forward.

Comment

Im going to suggest to you that the Broncos wont go LT first rd which they probably should. Elway has a ton invested in Bolles and I believe he will be given every opportunity to work things out. He got him the correct line coach. There have been comments that his play has improved the tail end of the season. That alone will give Bolles the chance to prove he wasnt wrong.
                              I suggest trading down from 10-13, picking up annother second or third, then taking Tyler Biadsz (sp?). I seen him play several times and he amazes me. Will become elite at the position for years to come. Switch McGovern to guard where he belongs.
                              Get your badly-needed corner and wide receiver rd. 2 the another tackle top of rd 3. This team needs upgrades everywhere and another pick could help. Speed and depth are needed.
                              Last edited by elpasojoe; 12-24-2019, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elpasojoe View Post
                                Im going to suggest to you that the Broncos wont go LT first rd which they probably should. Elway has a ton invested in Bolles and I believe he will be given every opportunity to work things out. He got him the correct line coach. There have been comments that his play has improved the tail end of the season. That alone will give Bolles the chance to prove he wasnt wrong.
                                I suggest trading down from 10-13, picking up annother second or third, then taking Tyler Biadsz (sp?). I seen him play several times and he amazes me. Will become elite at the position for years to come. Switch McGovern to guard where he belongs.
                                Get your badly-needed corner and wide receiver rd. 2 the another tackle top of rd 3. This time needs upgrades everywhere anx another pick could help. Speed and depth are needed.
                                He doesn’t have “a ton” invested in Bolles. Best case scenario for Bolles is he’s kept as a backup.

Comment

Working...
                                X