Broncos have a winning record with a starting QB not named Flacco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Whether our 2015 team could beat them or not doesn’t much matter. You losers are the ones who have to beat them in their house. Assuming you even get that far.
    7-1 on the road and Lamar's daddy. Getting healthy. I like the odds.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

7-1 on the road and Lamar's daddy. Getting healthy. I like the odds.
      Are you going to disappear when your team chokes once again in the playoffs?

Comment

Are you going to disappear when your team chokes once again in the playoffs?
        You might not hear from me during the parade, but after that, I'll be back. No worries.

Comment

You might not hear from me during the parade, but after that, I'll be back. No worries.
          Jesus you’re delusional. It would make your tears all the more delicious if you actually show up after the Chiefs inevitably fail, but I’m quite sure you’re going to disappear along with all the other Chief trolls on this board.

Comment

Been there done that. As usual chiefs are the lil brother to Denver

50 TDs denver does 55
            35 ppg denver does 37 ppg

HFA chiefs
            zero owner trophies denver does 8
            zero super bows denver does 3

1 time needing to beat Brady to get the super bowl failed while Denver’s done it twice

Comment

Jesus you’re delusional. It would make your tears all the more delicious if you actually show up after the Chiefs inevitably fail, but I’m quite sure you’re going to disappear along with all the other Chief trolls on this board.
              Delusional for considering a team that everyone nationally considers a strong SB contender to be a SB contender.

Expecting Lock to "whip the Chiefs' asses" and dominate the AFC for 10 years? That's rational, baby.

Comment

Delusional for considering a team that everyone nationally considers a strong SB contender to be a SB contender.

Expecting Lock to "whip the Chiefs' asses" and dominate the AFC for 10 years? That's rational, baby.
                I expect 10 more years of big talk and zero titles. I guess that’s called “dominating” when you’re a Chiefs fan.

Comment

Lil KC....
                  dominates only the West when they are their best...

Only Trophies KC has are from 62, 66, & 69.
                  ​​​
                  Big Dtown... Wins it all (or a Lamar Hunt) when they are at their best.

Ready the BBQ!

Comment

Interesting revisionism you got going on there lol.
                    Revision? I said it at the time of the bet...that it wasn't actually a bet on Flacco....but a bet on whether or not Lock would be good or not. There is no revision to it. Lock was better than I thought. All stated before Lock ever started a game. Revision would be me trying to back off or hide from my predictions that Lock wasn't going to pan out. He's panning out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Revision? I said it at the time of the bet...that it wasn't actually a bet on Flacco....but a bet on whether or not Lock would be good or not. There is no revision to it. Lock was better than I thought. All stated before Lock ever started a game. Revision would be me trying to back off or hide from my predictions that Lock wasn't going to pan out. He's panning out.
                      The revisionism is this:

I knew from an odds standpoint it was a bad bet

Comment

The revisionism is this:
                        .....I SAID at the time I was only taking ONE bet for 100 because it wasn't a good bet. There is no revisionism to this. If I thought it was a good bet, I'd have opened that op to 5 or 10 spots for 100 each like I normally do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

.....I SAID at the time I was only taking ONE bet for 100 because it wasn't a good bet. There is no revisionism to this. If I thought it was a good bet, I'd have opened that op to 5 or 10 spots for 100 each like I normally do.
                          If you knew it was a bad bet, why did you make it? Do you like losing Cindy's salon money?

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

If you knew it was a bad bet, why did you make it? Do you like losing Cindy's salon money?
                            .....I enjoy the action, and I had been running my mouth. I'll back up some takes...even bad ones from time to time, with money. This was a case where Broncoholic had been sparring with me for a good while and we finally got to a point where it came time to put up or shut up. I offered the bet.

Also, I owe someone 1 dollar with an inscription that I was wrong....who was that?

Comment

Is there any mods around to put some order into this thread?!
                              Take your betting and personal issues crap to private messages.
                              I’m coming over to this thread thinking I’m going to be discussing broncos football, but I find the usual long time biatches engaged in a fight.
                              What a surprise!

Comment

Working...
                              X