Ris of Skywakler.... The Best movie ever? or is Empire still best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ris of Skywakler.... The Best movie ever? or is Empire still best

Despite mediocre reviews..... BEST SW movie EVER!, Let' get it on.

The Best movie ever? or is Empire still the best movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw1lOJ776y8
    Last edited by Guess Who; 12-21-2019, 08:50 AM.

Is this supposed to be English? Christ almighty...

Comment

I heard it was a waste of time.

Comment

I really enjoyed it. Empire Strikes Back is still the best though.

This one was well done, it's a good close to the Skywalker vs Emperor Palpatine story arc.

Comment

Sorry, they butchered it all and for me not worth a view. This is how the NEW trilogy should have been done imo and would have been perfect.

First of all let us just agree how pathetic it is that everything the rebellion ever does is worthless. Lets keep score. They destroyed the first death star in Episode 4. They destroyed the second death star, Darth Vader and the emperor in Episode 6.

Now, what did that get them? Nothing. In The Force Awakens, there they are the little underdogs being chased around by the empire (they can call it the first order or whatever) and the empire are huge. They then destroy a third death star three times bigger than the first two, even though they call it a "moon base." What did that do? Nothing. There they were being chased around as little underdogs AGAIN.

So, that was 3 death stars, the emperor and Darth Vader that they eradicated and it essentially means little to nothing.

Stupid.

What it should have been.

The new trilogy should have been a millennia into the future. Meaning, have what Luke SKywalker and the rebellion accomplished mean something. The first movie of the trilogy could honor the 40 and 50 year old fans of Star Wars by doing that. They could have spent half of the movie flashing back at how the new Skywalker temple was established. How Luke and Leia (would become a jedi) searched and found children that would be able to train and become Jedi Knights.

Then after a millenia of peace, a new darkness would emerge and that could have been the second half of the first movie of the NEW trilogy. In essence, that is history repeating. They could have broken clean from the old characters and they could have done that without insulting us fans like they did. They could have come up with all kinds of new characters without being so absurd.

All Disney wants to do is push a SJW agenda and that is OBVIOUSLY more important to them than actual clever story telling.

Comment

After The Last Jedi, I have no interest Disney’s bastardized version of Star Wars.

Comment

Felt more like Rise of Damage Control, but it has its moments.

Comment

Loved it, nice bounce back from the last debacle.I like the way they closed the story. It was rushed at parts but they had a lot of ground to cover. The previous movie really did **** all to help set this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                  I really enjoyed it. Empire Strikes Back is still the best though.

This one was well done, it's a good close to the Skywalker vs Emperor Palpatine story arc.
                  Palpatine arc was closed when Vader threw him into outer space. The zombie ressurection of him makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post

Palpatine arc was closed when Vader threw him into outer space. The zombie ressurection of him makes no sense
                    Yep. That is a JJ Abrams desperation move for Rian Johnson killing off Snoke. The whole trilogy is a pissing contest between directors.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      After The Last Jedi, I have no interest Disney’s bastardized version of Star Wars.
                      Agreed... but i'll still check it once on digital. So i can tell people why i hated it. I can't help myself.

Comment

Glad some people liked it. Sometimes for me though I just don’t have to go see a movie.

Comment

I’d rather stare at a wall for 2 hours than watch star wars

Comment

Rogue One and Solo have been the best of the genre in my opinion... the other recent moves were okay, always being biased by the original 3 films...

Comment

Meh. Some cool parts, but mostly average.

Comment

Working...
                              X