So does Hand Size matter sometimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So does Hand Size matter sometimes?

Sure seemed like Lock was struggling to spin the ball and get it where he wanted it consistently. I am sure some of the air balls were misreads or snow timing issues. But I have to think his "Trump" Hands also played a big part. The ball did not move like it did in the Texans game. Much like Goff I think if he is our QB we may end up with a few of these type games every year. Not a deal breaker IMO but probably something to keep in mind. At least for us unlike Goff he is not getting paid 35 million per.

Hand size is a concern in bad weather games. Drew Lock may have to use a glove in games like that. Dak Prescott did in the game against the patriots.

Comment

Does the ball swell In snow or something?

Comment

Well, comparing my hands to my..............nope. Hand size does not matter

Comment

Play calling and design matters more than Hand size.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
            Does the ball swell In snow or something?
            According to Chris Simms it makes the ball nice and tacky.

Comment

Aren’t Mahome’s hands on the smaller size too?

Comment

I'm pretty sure a lot of the Chef trolls here have tiny hands.

Comment

According to the combine stats, Drew Lock’s hand was 9” and Mahomes was 9 1/4”. Wouldn’t think that Would make that much difference last Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                    Play calling and design matters more than Hand size.
                    L. O. L.

Comment

How many drops were there on Sunday? Six or eight? If receivers catch those passes we wouldn't be discussing Lock's hand size.

Comment

The “hands team” isn’t picked by the size of their hands, but by the skills they have with their hands.

Apparently Mahomes has better skills with his tiny hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
                          How many drops were there on Sunday? Six or eight? If receivers catch those passes we wouldn't be discussing Lock's hand size.
                          maybe small hand size is contageous ?

does it matter?
                          ask OJ !
                          WIND was the primary adversary of ball flight on sunday !
                          If a QB is having trouble in winter conditions then putt on a gfove on MONDAY and learn how to throw with it by next sunday and find some other lame ass excuse !

Comment

Comment

let's discuss receiver hand size.

Comment

Working...
                              X