Will Grier to start for Carolina this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

we are already running RPOs. I'm just saying do more of what Lock's good at. Something that mitigates his weaknesses as much as possible. There's nothing magical about the WCO
    Its magical with the right personnel and with the exception of Oline we have the personnel. Going to a spread would be fun to watch if don’t believe in running the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

He would have Mason Rudolph and Will Grier as the QB's.
      ......I was pretty high on Rudolph. I was alot less enthusiastic about Grier.....only saying that MAYBE he'd do all right in the right spot. I called the 2019 draft a ONE QB draft (with maybe a 2nd in Grier) if he landed well. Certainly his first game was awful and he might not get many more.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
        I only bring it up because Grier was the only other guy I liked at QB from the 2019 Draft. I called it a 1QB with a possible second guy (Grier) if he got a shot to play. ....so here is a chance to see how he looks in a small sample compared to Jones, Haskins, and Lock. He was taken round 3 pick 100....so someone to look at to compare Lock to. I'll be interested to see how he looks.

pretty sure as of right now,

Lock > Grier....

where’s my money? You got to be brain dead if you think Lock isn’t going to be the guy going forward while going back to Flacco to start. Lol dumbest bet ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

pretty sure as of right now,

Lock > Grier....

where’s my money? You got to be brain dead if you think Lock isn’t going to be the guy going forward while going back to Flacco to start. Lol dumbest bet ever.
          After next week.....cool your jets...you know I'm good for it. Damn.

Comment

Zero making up stuff. I said I'd pick Kyler Murray #1 overall for the Cardinals last December.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
              Zero making up stuff. I said I'd pick Kyler Murray #1 overall for the Cardinals last December.
              If you did, then you were first. I don't recall seeing your take about it.

Comment

After next week.....cool your jets...you know I'm good for it. Damn.
                I’m just messing with you.

In all seriousness I will wait until Flacco is gone sometime in the offseason.

remember though I told Aztec I’d split the winnings with him so I only get half.

Comment

If you did, then you were first. I don't recall seeing your take about it.
                  Price was on it super early. I remember he was one of the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Price was on it super early. I remember he was one of the first.
                    I do remember A LOT of people who were slow to believe it would happen. Price certainly wasn't one of those.

Comment

Will Grier never profiled as the 2nd best QB in 2019 either. That dude had backup written all over him after Oklahoma.

Comment

I don’t know about timelines but GoneFishin and I were in on Kyler well before he declared.

Comment

I only bring it up because Grier was the only other guy I liked at QB from the 2019 Draft. I called it a 1QB with a possible second guy (Grier) if he got a shot to play. ....so here is a chance to see how he looks in a small sample compared to Jones, Haskins, and Lock. He was taken round 3 pick 100....so someone to look at to compare Lock to. I'll be interested to see how he looks.
                          lmaooo you probably thought Mahomes was a trash pick too.

dumbass chiefs fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

lmaooo you probably thought Mahomes was a trash pick too.

dumbass chiefs fan.
                            No...I was ecstatic about the Mahomes pick....I don't have proof of it, but I wanted Mahomes. I said in my epic Mahomes thread here, that I wasn't convinced about Mahomes until I'd seen him in a couple preseasons, the one Denver game, etc etc. It's not like they drafted Mahomes and I thought 50 TD, 5000 yards was about to happen. I didn't think that. No one did. I just thought he was the best of that 2017 class......I did NOT want Watson and had no strong opinion on Trubisky. I didn't like Kizer. I didn't have thoughts on any others from that year.....Watson would have been a fine pick. And I liked Mason Rudolph and Grier in their classes. .....so if you want to give me crap for my QB scouting misses, recently, fine.....because clearly I have misread Grier and Rudolph. ...and Watson has done better than I thought he would.

Comment

Grier was always a mid tier Orton starter at best most likely a backup.

Comment

I never got the fascination with Grier. Seemed like a back up type to me. He would need to be in the perfect offense with a coach who loved him for him to be a significant starter in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X