Will Grier to start for Carolina this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Grier to start for Carolina this week

I only bring it up because Grier was the only other guy I liked at QB from the 2019 Draft. I called it a 1QB with a possible second guy (Grier) if he got a shot to play. ....so here is a chance to see how he looks in a small sample compared to Jones, Haskins, and Lock. He was taken round 3 pick 100....so someone to look at to compare Lock to. I'll be interested to see how he looks.

Cmac need about 180 or so receiving yards to be 1,000/1,000 player.

Comment

Didn't see a guy with too many starting qualities when I evaluated him, but he sure was a fun college player and I could see him sticking around as a backup for a while.

Comment

I watched Grier a lot at WVU. He was my 4th ranked QB in last year's draft. He doesn't have elite arm strength but he throws with great anticipation and accuracy.

Comment

Looks like the Kyle Allen hype train has crashed into a wall and burst into flames....

Comment

Him not being able to beat out Kyle Allen for the backup job in the off-season doesn’t seem very promising to me. Kind of like when Lynch couldn’t beat Siemian.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
              I only bring it up because Grier was the only other guy I liked at QB from the 2019 Draft. I called it a 1QB with a possible second guy (Grier) if he got a shot to play. ....so here is a chance to see how he looks in a small sample compared to Jones, Haskins, and Lock. He was taken round 3 pick 100....so someone to look at to compare Lock to. I'll be interested to see how he looks.
              Who were your QBs?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Who were your QBs?
                Murray....I was on him 1/1 before anyone on this board. And I personally have him 1. Then had Grier a distant 2....and everyone else MEH.

Comment

Murray has been pretty meh so far

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                    Murray has been pretty meh so far
                    For a rookie on a bad team he’s been doing pretty good really. Just like Lock he needs to keep working and getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

For a rookie on a bad team he’s been doing pretty good really. Just like Lock he needs to keep working and getting better.
                      For all the hype he got he’s been pedestrian. He hasn’t been bad, but he hasn’t been near the difference maker the hype machine predicted he’d be and the Cards aren’t completely devoid of talent

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                        Cmac need about 180 or so receiving yards to be 1,000/1,000 player.
                        Gonzo sucks cock

Comment

The Cards have very little talent and Kyler has been impressive. 21 touchdowns to 10 turnovers, 65% completion percentage with 500 yards rushing and that awful team has over-performed in the win column. No clue what Tombstone has been watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

For all the hype he got he’s been pedestrian. He hasn’t been bad, but he hasn’t been near the difference maker the hype machine predicted he’d be and the Cards aren’t completely devoid of talent
                            Not sure what team you are watching but the cards are pretty bad and void of talent. Murray has played pretty well this year.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post

Gonzo sucks cock
                              Yes. And also he was wrong on white boy RunCMC

Comment

Working...
                              X