We need to be careful Thursday to avoid big injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to be careful Thursday to avoid big injuries

Thursday night game in the cold, i hope to see more subs then usual, especially at RB and LB. Losing Know or Trev or Wesley or Harris would really **** us.

I agree. I know San Diego is fighting for a playoff birth. With Denver having assured themselves of a playoff spot already,we potentially could be coasting. I hope we come out early and stomp em

Comment

There is no way to play this game more conservatively than any of our remaining games (including the last 2 weeks). If Denver loses one, the Patsies will get the #1 seed if they win out.

If we're up by 21 in the 4th quarter, sure, send some backups in. But that would probably happen any week of the year.

Injuries are a part of the game. Denver is in a must-win situation the rest of the year unless NE loses. There is simply no way to "avoid big injuries".

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
        I agree. I know San Diego is fighting for a playoff birth. With Denver having assured themselves of a playoff spot already,we potentially could be coasting. I hope we come out early and stomp em
        I would much rather play a winter-weather game in Denver than in New England. Not a chance we "coast".

Comment

If last game showed you anything, we aren't going to coast. We went for it on 4th down 3 times, and one time we were up by 16 already and a field goal would've made it 19, but no, PFM wants touchdowns, not field goals. So we went for it, and then followed up the conversion with a touchdown.
          Because thats how PFM rolls baby.

Comment

It's good thing you posted this because I'm sure Fox was planing on littering the field with banana peels, giving everyone a pair of extra pointy scissors and make them chase a greased rabid pig around the field while del Rio shoots at them with an official Red Ryder BB gun.

Disaster - averted.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
              There is no way to play this game more conservatively than any of our remaining games (including the last 2 weeks). If Denver loses one, the Patsies will get the #1 seed if they win out.

If we're up by 21 in the 4th quarter, sure, send some backups in. But that would probably happen any week of the year.

Injuries are a part of the game. Denver is in a must-win situation the rest of the year unless NE loses. There is simply no way to "avoid big injuries".
              What im saying is split carries on offense.. we're still good for 40 pts. But do alot more subbing in the back 7 on defense... it shouldnt make a huge difference.. Lennon , Boldin and Jammer for instance should be ready.

Comment

Looking forward to this game. Strange thought, this would have been one of those games to bust out the throw back unis for both teams...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                  I would much rather play a winter-weather game in Denver than in New England. Not a chance we "coast".
                  No doubt bro. I just see this game as a tough out.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                    It's good thing you posted this because I'm sure Fox was planing on littering the field with banana peels, giving everyone a pair of extra pointy scissors and make them chase a greased rabid pig around the field while del Rio shoots at them with an official Red Ryder BB gun.

Disaster - averted.
                    I enjoy your posts.

Comment

Disaster - averted.
                      Whatever,, the point is, Knowshon doesnt need to have 30 carries coming off a short week. And Woodyard and Trev dont need to be out there every play either.

Comment

Disaster - averted.
                        I had that BB gun....great times.

I miss my eye though

Comment

Disaster - averted.
                          Not sure if I believe this post, pigs rarely get rabies.

Comment

All it takes is just one rabid pig to ruin things. Good thing this thread was made, I was really hoping for major injuries last week vs this.

Comment

I think they should try to get as many injuries as possible before ObamaCare kicks in and the death panels start popping up.

Comment

Working...
                              X