Von Miller's Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trade Miller talk is stupid.

Keep him. He's an all-time great bronco still playing at a high level (regardless if thats not top pass rusher in the league level)

Comment

I think you do 1 of 2 things with Von. Cut him and gain 13 mil on the cap and get him off the books in the future. He is already starting his decline further from 2015 and not worth 25 mil. You can replace him with some bargain bin FAs and spend the money in the secondary or coverage LB.

Keep him next year and then cut him or trade him at deadline if team is out of playoffs. Cap isnt an issue but his number is excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
        I think you do 1 of 2 things with Von. Cut him and gain 13 mil on the cap and get him off the books in the future. He is already starting his decline further from 2015 and not worth 25 mil. You can replace him with some bargain bin FAs and spend the money in the secondary or coverage LB.

Keep him next year and then cut him or trade him at deadline if team is out of playoffs. Cap isnt an issue but his number is excessive.
        you don't think a trade is a viable option ?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          The trade Miller talk is stupid.

Keep him. He's an all-time great bronco still playing at a high level (regardless if thats not top pass rusher in the league level)
          thanks to the altitude and colorado grass laws, all our broncos are playing at a high level.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

you don't think a trade is a viable option ?
            Sure but I dont think he fetches much but yes that works too. Dumping his cap hits is what I'd like done. Love the guy but it's a business and by the time this ship is righted he wont be that good anymore. Now if he would take a huge pay cut I'd keep him busy that isnt going to be what he would do.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Sure but I dont think he fetches much but yes that works too. Dumping his cap hits is what I'd like done. Love the guy but it's a business and by the time this ship is righted he wont be that good anymore. Now if he would take a huge pay cut I'd keep him busy that isnt going to be what he would do.
              I think a change of scenery works for all parties. Maybe somewhere in Texas for Von.

Comment

Von has more value than the cap space and draft pick you will get in 2020

Comment

Cash is more important to making the decision to cut/keep, and Von's only got $18m cash numbers the next 2 years, a reasonable amount.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                    Von has more value than the cap space and draft pick you will get in 2020
                    take a look at his stats THIS YEAR and get back to us on his " VALUE " .

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X