Broncos move to #10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

You won’t get Wirfs if you trade down. Denver has the ammo. To move up if need be. Also they can buy a defense via FA.
    Depends on how teams view Thomas vs Wirfs vs Jackson vs Becton vs Leatherwood or Willis.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Depends on how teams view Thomas vs Wirfs vs Jackson vs Becton vs Leatherwood or Willis.
      True, but I believe Thomas & Wirfs are the first ones picked.

Comment

True, but I believe Thomas & Wirfs are the first ones picked.
        I think that Jackson is going to supplant Wirfs as the #2 OT off the board if he tests as expected at the combine.
        This of course assumes that he does declare for the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I think that Jackson is going to supplant Wirfs as the #2 OT off the board if he tests as expected at the combine.
          This of course assumes that he does declare for the draft.
          I hope so. I believe there’s gonna be a run on OT early in the draft.

Comment

I hope so. I believe there’s gonna be a run on OT early in the draft.
            Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Why?
              Andrew Luck for one. Him retiring put a shining light on the importance of protecting your QB.
              the Giants, Redskins, Cardinals, Jets ahead of us. We also have the browns, & bucs behind us who would likely trade ahead of us for a OT. I’d bet the house that the browns trade up ahead of us.

Comment

Andrew Luck for one. Him retiring put a shining light on the importance of protecting your QB.
                the Giants, Redskins, Cardinals, Jets ahead of us. We also have the browns, & bucs behind us who would likely trade ahead of us for a OT. I’d bet the house that the browns trade up ahead of us.
                So I want to understand, you think 6 OTs will go in the top 10 picks?

Comment

So I want to understand, you think 6 OTs will go in the top 10 picks?
                  Not saying 6 in the top 10 per say. I think we end up winning the last 2 games and falling a couple spots. I can see 4 going before we pick. 5 if browns trade up. Remember the Browns need a LT just as badly as we do. They’ll be drafting a couple spots behind us & they won’t need as much to get 1 spot ahead of us

Comment

Not saying 6 in the top 10 per say. I think we end up winning the last 2 games and falling a couple spots. I can see 4 going before we pick. 5 if browns trade up. Remember the Browns need a LT just as badly as we do. They’ll be drafting a couple spots behind us & they won’t need as much to get 1 spot ahead of us
                    So 6 OTs in the top 15 picks?

Comment

• We can drop out of the top 10 by winning a game or two, but just as us doing so, other teams ahead of us can win too.

Comment

So 6 OTs in the top 15 picks?
                        Thomas, Wirfs, Jackson, Wills, Leatherwood, Becton...seems somewhat possible given how many teams have terrible offensive lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Thomas, Wirfs, Jackson, Wills, Leatherwood, Becton...seems somewhat possible given how many teams have terrible offensive lines.
                          Jackson and Becton are the keys here IMO. Jackson is likely to test off the charts at the combine, Becton is a massive human being with a even more massive upside.
                          Orlando Brown Jr is about the only recent comparison size & talent wise to him. They're not the same type of player but it's hard not to think that Brown's success won't make teams think twice about evaluating Becton.

Comment

Working...
                          X