Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Hello Bronco fans
    Putting Football aside for a minute I do wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Remember it isn't about the presents, it is about His Presence that brings us together and allows us to love one another regardless of our favorite teams. I pray for God to bless and provide grace to you wherever it is needed. Enjoy the time with your families and if you are traveling, be safe.
    TAH
    P.S. thanks for putting up with us Chiefs fans.

merry Christmas. I hope your team loses in the first round.🍻

Comment

Merry Christmas to you as well TAH!

Comment

I too, would like to wish all here, happy holidays. For the 3 or 4 Bronco fans here who have wives or girlfriends.....take her to a nail salon and get her a nice mani pedi....and mustache wax.

Just about all nail salon workers are vietnamese immigrants and just about all of them have family back home that rely on remittances to help pay for health care, food, clothes etc....and being mindful of the season, tip well.....mustache waxing is a tough job.

Seriously.....Merry Christmas to all of you....In a way you are like family to me.....except I wouldn't want to **** any of you, unlike some members of my actual family.

Comment

cheif fans at their best, Happy Holidays !

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
            I too, would like to wish all here, happy holidays. For the 3 or 4 Bronco fans here who have wives or girlfriends.....take her to a nail salon and get her a nice mani pedi....and mustache wax.

Just about all nail salon workers are vietnamese immigrants and just about all of them have family back home that rely on remittances to help pay for health care, food, clothes etc....and being mindful of the season, tip well.....mustache waxing is a tough job.

Seriously.....Merry Christmas to all of you....In a way you are like family to me.....except I wouldn't want to **** any of you, unlike some members of my actual family.
            My son has a friend whose family is from Vietnam.... they run a nail salon in town. And they live in a really nice house (like 2x the median). And to tie it in to the food thread, they had us over for their son's birthday party this year, tons of home cooked Vietnamese was awesome (way better than the Vietnamese restaurant near McGuckin Hardware)

Comment

Merry Christmas every one.
              WTF is “happy holidays “ whoever gets offended can kiss my ass!
              Merry Christmas once again!

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

My son has a friend whose family is from Vietnam.... they run a nail salon in town. And they live in a really nice house (like 2x the median). And to tie it in to the food thread, they had us over for their son's birthday party this year, tons of home cooked Vietnamese was awesome (way better than the Vietnamese restaurant near McGuckin Hardware)
                My wife and I own a nail salon.....if you are in a decent location....(we are) it's quite lucrative. ....even if you don't own one...typically your average nail tech is making a comfortable living....with no college debt. Still, this time of year, they are expected to send a nice amount of $$$ over. This is the time of year a family over there gets new clothes, shoes, etc. Finding a good Viet restaurant isn't always easy....very hit and miss. ...the food scene in Vietnam itself....is INSANE. They have a recipe for everything that was ever alive at some point.

Comment

Merry Christmas gents...

oh and btw, how bout them Bills clinching a spot and first 10 win season in 20 years? That’s a Christmas gift...

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                    I wouldn't want to **** any of you, unlike some members of my actual family.
                    Goes without saying.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                      Merry Christmas gents...

oh and btw, how bout them Bills clinching a spot and first 10 win season in 20 years? That’s a Christmas gift...
                      I will be pulling for the Bills in the playoffs now that the Broncos are out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post

move over so I can join you !
                        That franchise DESRVES the joy of a SB victory, go bills !

(rooting for the vikings too ! )

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

move over so I can join you !
                          That franchise DESRVES the joy of a SB victory, go bills !

(rooting for the vikings too ! )
                          Wouldn’t that be something?!
                          Both teams have multiple Super Bowl appearances with zero wins.
                          It reminds me that back in 97 it was the Vikings we almost faced in the Super Bowl instead.
                          Of course, in 97 we haven’t won our first SB yet.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

Wouldn’t that be something?!
                            Both teams have multiple Super Bowl appearances with zero wins.
                            It reminds me that back in 97 it was the Vikings we almost faced in the Super Bowl instead.
                            Of course, in 97 we haven’t won our first SB yet.
                            Vikings were 98. The Falcons shocked them in the NFC chipper. 97 was Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post

Me too- I think they could make some noise, heathy with a stingy ass defense....

Comment

Working...
                              X