Next up Detroit. More drama ahead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post

This is such a stupid critique. How many Training Camp reps do you think were lost? Maybe 0? Because training camp is training camp and not Game Prep. Don't get so hung up on hating Elway that you lose sight of reality.
    He crossed that bridge years ago.

Comment

I see Sloter playing only if Blough gets hurt, or they are getting blown out in 2nd half and they treat it like "oh well, might as throw him in there, what the hell, we have nothing to lose." In other words, he only plays if something really bad happens. The best thing to happen to the Broncos this week is if Patricia goes full retard and starts Sloter. When rumors are floated on talk radio, it’s a good idea to treat it for what it is, and that is to cause a stir to get ratings.

Comment

Brandon Stokley on the Lions this week...
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=g8u7KAxQO74

https://1043thefan.com/2085347/eleva...-at-mile-high/
        Last edited by strafen; 12-20-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

He crossed that bridge years ago.
          Elway crossed it when he decided to dick over a mutual acquaintance. He’s just lucky the #metoo isn’t after his ass yet.

its not that hard to follow. My posts were very positive for Elway from 2011 the day he took over for McD, all the way till summer of 2015. Then it turned dark soon after till now. I’ve been trashing him as a GM and left the other reason why silent for years here(a few posters knew). He’s just as bad a person as a GM.
          Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-20-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

While off the Sloter train now that's he gone forever, I hope that Matt has the guts to start or at least play him. What does he have to lose? If he stinks it up you have an idea on the QB room for next year or you might catch lightning in the bottle. I've only been an NFL fan since 1955 & watched tons of games live and on tv. Sloter has IT - period. Doesn't matter whether it was preseason or not. During his time here all he did was light it up yet neither VJ nor John dared play him. They were afraid to for whatever reason. John did try to sign him, but MN outbid him. Same in MN did anyone think he was gonna beat out Cousins? Even with Stafford back what has he ever done? And with a top 2-3 pick you need a new QB of the future or maybe some other positions. I will never understand it when the season is over especially with 1-2 games left treat it as preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Elway crossed it when he decided to dick over a mutual acquaintance. He’s just lucky the #metoo isn’t after his ass yet.

its not that hard to follow. My posts were very positive for Elway from 2011 the day he took over for McD, all the way till summer of 2015. Then it turned dark soon after till now. I’ve been trashing him as a GM and left the other reason why silent for years here(a few posters knew). He’s just as bad a person as a GM.
              What did he do?

He’s one of the few QBs that won the Walter Peyton Man of the Year award. He’s always been known for his philanthropy.

Comment

Risner, Fant, Peko and Lock all with reported "illness" this week. Lock expected to play. Not sure about the others.

The Lions are awful, but we could still see another L here.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                  Risner, Fant, Peko and Lock all with reported "illness" this week. Lock expected to play. Not sure about the others.

The Lions are awful, but we could still see another L here.

looks like the chef tossed some Salinas Romaine into their salads?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

What did he do?

He’s one of the few QBs that won the Walter Peyton Man of the Year award. He’s always been known for his philanthropy.
                    Oh brother. Elway has been known to be an asshole for decades. The stories are countless. I am very curious about what Drunken’s talking about though.

Comment

• Alright I'll take the bait. What things has he done that would constitute being an asshole or just a bad human being? With football being such a team sport and his sustained success as a QB would suggest he can rally people around him.

​​​​His competitive streak is well known and almost borderline sore loser but so was MJ, Brady, and most other superstar athletes. Almost a requirement to achieve that type of success.

Comment

• Comment

• Detroit didn't even try to win. Running the ball late to run clock down by 10. Patricia gets playing for draft position.

Comment

• I don't care if Elway is an asshole. I'm not hanging out with him.

However, if he is using his position to pressure people into sex that don't want to, he should have to face the music for that. But I'm not going to try him on a message board based on some random vague post, without any evidence. But if he is acting inappropriately and criminally, I hope it catches up to him because that goes beyond asshole behavior.

Comment

• I know John was caught cheating on his ex-wife and that was the reason things got icy between Elway and the Shanahans (the wives were very close). I don't think that's a shocking revelation.

Whatever Drunken's referring to is obviously in a different realm though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                                I don't care if Elway is an asshole. I'm not hanging out with him.

However, if he is using his position to pressure people into sex that don't want to, he should have to face the music for that. But I'm not going to try him on a message board based on some random vague post, without any evidence. But if he is acting inappropriately and criminally, I hope it catches up to him because that goes beyond asshole behavior.
                                Wait, is that why Kubiak left?? I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X