Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronco militia
    replied
    if they continue to feature the running game on offense, there's no doubt they need another RB. They can do a lot better than Freeman and Booker

Leave a comment:

• Broncos786
    replied
    I would cut Jeff hierman and sign Kenyan drake

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Yes. I have him as the #3 RB. I don’t see Elway using a high enough pick to get him though.
    I'd rather see us grab another WR before we go RB.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
    Anyone like Dobbins??
    Yes. I have him as the #3 RB. I don’t see Elway using a high enough pick to get him though.

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishin'
    replied
    Anyone like Dobbins??

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
    Running back personnel is not holding the team back at all. Run design and blocking need to improve by a healthy dose. Lock taking more snaps under center next year will help both.
    this is a more sensable solution !

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by strafen View Post

Who said that?
    anyone demanding a third down back.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    why the F would any bronco fan be demanding we take lindsay off the field?
    Who said that?

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    why the F would any bronco fan be demanding we take lindsay off the field?

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
    Running back personnel is not holding the team back at all. Run design and blocking need to improve by a healthy dose. Lock taking more snaps under center next year will help both.
    Our play calling put us in unnecessary 3rd and long situations too. That’s not an ideal run situation.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

During the game, they said Lindsey has never fumbled. Has over 450 carries.
    Effin awesome that he’s never fumbled. Probably why he doesn’t change arms holding it during a run.

Leave a comment:

• jmz313
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    Phillip is not very good as a 3rd down back. We need a 3rd down back . Who can catch the ball out of the backfield and still give us 10 carries at 4.5 ypc.

Cohen from CHI is a true 3rd down back. He can run any route not just a swing or wheel route.
    Just bring back Theo Riddick for next year. He's a proven solid 3rd down back.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

That was supposed to be Booker. Guy is useless. RBs over the years has been a hit in UDFA and miss in draft. Hillman Ball Booker..Montee was a complete waste. I’m hoping Freeman isn’t added to that list..

Btw has Lindsay ever fumbled? I can’t remember an RB fumbling in a long time.
    During the game, they said Lindsey has never fumbled. Has over 450 carries.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    Phillip is not very good as a 3rd down back. We need a 3rd down back . Who can catch the ball out of the backfield and still give us 10 carries at 4.5 ypc.

Cohen from CHI is a true 3rd down back. He can run any route not just a swing or wheel route.
    That was supposed to be Booker. Guy is useless. RBs over the years has been a hit in UDFA and miss in draft. Hillman Ball Booker..Montee was a complete waste. I’m hoping Freeman isn’t added to that list..

Btw has Lindsay ever fumbled? I can’t remember an RB fumbling in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X