No announcement yet.

Our running backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A miles sanders stud or josh Jacobs stud would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
      A miles sanders stud or josh Jacobs stud would be nice.
      Look up Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Comment

This is a pretty deep running back class. We should definitely grab one with our many picks. Freeman definitely isn’t up to snuff no matter what you think of Lindsay. In particular we need a receiving threat out of the backfield.

Comment

Turning troll mode off, Denver needs to move on from Booker and Freeman. I had high hopes for Royce but he runs like he has a flat tire. Def need not only more juice but short yardage ability. Not a fan of using a top 2 round pick but there will be a number of viable options there. Oline is priority one but a difference maker at wr and a functional rb to work with Lindsay should be in the cards

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
            We do need an upgrade at RB... need another speedster.
            Need a receiving threat out of the backfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
              This is a pretty deep running back class. We should definitely grab one with our many picks. Freeman definitely isn’t up to snuff no matter what you think of Lindsay. In particular we need a receiving threat out of the backfield.
              DEN needs another RB. There's nothing wrong with getting another RB to spell Lindsey and hammer out the tough yards between the tackles.
              I'm down for,
              Clyde Ewards-Helaire
              Najee Harris
              AJ Dillon
              Jonathan Taylor (if he falls to the third)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                Turning troll mode off, Denver needs to move on from Booker and Freeman. I had high hopes for Royce but he runs like he has a flat tire. Def need not only more juice but short yardage ability. Not a fan of using a top 2 round pick but there will be a number of viable options there. Oline is priority one but a difference maker at wr and a functional rb to work with Lindsay should be in the cards
                Exactly. That's all me and Aga have been saying. Freeman just doesn't pound the Rock and Booker just needs to go away.

Comment

Denver needs an offensive line before anything else on offense. OL > WR > RB.

Comment

Isn’t Kenyon Drake a FA?
                    isnt he just was we need?

Comment

I'm all for adding bodies at the RB position every single year, and coming out of training camp with the best on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                        Denver needs an offensive line before anything else on offense. OL > WR > RB.
                        No one has said OL shouldn’t a top priority or that we should spend a high draft pick on running back. We have 12 or so picks next draft, and you can get good backs in the mid to late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

No one has said OL shouldn’t a top priority or that we should spend a high draft pick on running back. We have 12 or so picks next draft, and you can get good backs in the mid to late rounds.
                          I have no problem with a RB if it comes later.

Najee Harris would be a good for me, we'll see where he ends up though.

Comment

Freeman is slow and lethargic without being powerful or tough to tackle. He’s actually decent as a receiver but as a runner...yeah he ain’t it.

Comment

No reason to do anything serious about rb. OL, WR, ILB, DE, CB are all much more problematic. The top RBs in the league all play for **** teams, McCaffrey, chubb, Elliott, Henry.

Comment

Philip Lindsey is fine. Nothing wrong with him, and he is actually having a pretty fine season. He is a bright spot, not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X