Snow game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    I love bad weather games. This should be a fun one.

Go Broncos!
    you would have to change your moniker if you felt otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
      I flew into KC to go to this game. Go Broncos!
      Now there's a fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
        Courtesy FYI:

If you sit next to big fat people it forms a mini vortex and a tiny calm area on the leeward side as the wind comes by at Arrowhead. Tuck down in that windbreak (anybody to this or that side should be big fat people at Arrowhead.)

hahaha.... I love snow games.
        sage advice.
        I am smoking something significantly more effective than sage, however.
        Sadly, won't be any VORTEX when I sit outside on my patio today in scottsdale AZ and watch all of the winter games in the comfort of sunshine, 68 , and various forms of debaucherie (bad behavior )

Comment

snow games suck

Comment

Bunch of wimps.

Comment

Well, that was less than fun.

Between the Broncos not showing up, some drunk girl above me stumbling into my seat, a fake tough guy throwing snowballs at Broncos fans, and it taking over two hours to get out of the parking lot - I'm unsure what was my favorite part.

Comment

Between the Broncos not showing up, some drunk girl above me stumbling into my seat, a fake tough guy throwing snowballs at Broncos fans, and it taking over two hours to get out of the parking lot - I'm unsure what was my favorite part.
                Respect for going and supporting the team. We all wish they would have played better. Sounds like the KC faithful showed their true colors.

Comment

that place sucks. You couldnt pay me to go see a game there again.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	xn0nw.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	2538082

Comment

I was there too. Granted, I didn't have to buy a plane ticket, but I started to regret going around the time that I realized my vehicle hadn't moved an inch in over an hour.

Hard to pass up free tickets and great seats though.

Comment

Working...
                      X