Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

I want the guy Munchak wants
    We will get a chance to pick up a good tackle if that’s what we want to do with our first pick, and to be honest with you, we can’t go wrong with any of the guys that may end up at the spot we would be selecting from.
    Last edited by strafen; 12-25-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

We will get a chance to pick up a good tackle if that’s what we want to do with our first pick, and to be honest with you, we can’t go wrong with any of the guys that may end up at the spot we would be selecting from.
      Yeah, but Id feel better knowing the guy they pick is Munchaks choice, not Elways, and not the one leftover from the top group of guys.

Comment

Yeah, but Id feel better knowing the guy they pick is Munchaks choice, not Elways, and not the one leftover from the top group of guys.
        It'll be nice if when they start putting together their draft board, that a person of the statute of Munchak gets a say so in the selection process...
        I agree.

Comment

Denver will end up with the “left-over” if they wait until the 2nd round for a OT.Why you think Munchak would not have a say so is a bit weird. You can safely bet that whoever is chosen @ Oline In the draft 1st through 7th rd will have Munchaks fingerprints all over it.

Comment

according to Polumbus and Stink, Bolles has been playing a lot better. Good enough for the Broncos to think about picking up his option. Looks like Munchak coaching has finally come through on Bolles

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
              according to Polumbus and Stink, Bolles has been playing a lot better. Good enough for the Broncos to think about picking up his option. Looks like Munchak coaching has finally come through on Bolles
              There’s gonna be a lot of angry folks here when the FO pick up that year on Bolles.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                I agree with them that he has been playing better, but disagree that the FO will pick up the option. I don’t think that happens, but I do think that they may not feel they HAVE to get an LT with the first pick. Because Of Bolles, I think they believe they can develop a guy with one of the 6 picks they have between rounds 2-4.

And I’m ok with that. I don’t want them drafting a OT in the 1st, just for the sake of drafting him. Get BPA with that first pick. If this draft is as deep with OT’s as some say, then no need to reach.
                Last edited by R8R H8R; 12-26-2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Denver will end up with the “left-over” if they wait until the 2nd round for a OT.Why you think Munchak would not have a say so is a bit weird. You can safely bet that whoever is chosen @ Oline In the draft 1st through 7th rd will have Munchaks fingerprints all over it.
                  Wow did you misinterpret my post. There will be 4-5 guys that could be top 15 OTs. Id imagine that Denver will have a preference for 2-3 among them. There could be a run on OT around pick 8, and Denver could end up with pick 14-15. That could leave the last of that first round group to Denver, and they may feel the need to take a guy they have as a borderline first round grade, or even a second round grade at 15, because all their first round OT are of the board.

I never said that Munchak wouldn't have a say, that was more of a comment of how bad Elway has been at drafting OTs. I hope the guy he likes most is available for Denver
                  Last edited by sgbfan; 12-26-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Wow did you misinterpret my post. There will be 4-5 guys that could be top 15 OTs. Id imagine that Denver will have a preference for 2-3 among them. There could be a run on OT around pick 8, and Denver could end up with pick 14-15. That could leave the lady of that foray round group to Denver, and they may feel the need to take a guy they have as a borderline first round grade, or even a second round grade at 15, because all their first round OT are of the board.

I never said that Munchak wouldn't have a say, that was more of a comment of how bad Elway has been at drafting OTs. I hope the guy he likes most is available for Denver
                    I understand, Denver has the ammo to move up. I’m a strong advocate of trading up in the draft. If Elway & Munchak feel a certain OT is a can’t miss player then they should do what’s needed to get him. if we win Sunday there’s going to be 5-6 teams that need a OT ahead of Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

I understand, Denver has the ammo to move up. I’m a strong advocate of trading up in the draft. If Elway & Munchak feel a certain OT is a can’t miss player then they should do what’s needed to get him. if we win Sunday there’s going to be 5-6 teams that need a OT ahead of Denver.
                      This is one of the deepest drafts in years, so I strongly oppose trading up. Fill as many needs as possible in free agency, draft BPA (within reason) with your 12 whopping picks, profit.

Comment

Working...
                      X