Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive O line woes, discuss the fix

Who do we draft ? Who do we get in FA ?

If LOCK is the guy, the O line is the only problem left on that side of the ball. Hopefully

We cant protect, we can run the ball and it isnt the backs fault.

Either buy a LT in FA or draft a LT in the first are the 2 best ways I can think of.

Comment

I believe we will need to acquire replacements for both tackle slots. Bolles has been a major disappointment and the James injury situation doesn't seem to be getting any better. I believe we need to spend one of our top two picks on one tackle and fish around in free agency for the other. We also need to invest at least one second-day draft pick in the interior O-line.

Comment

Sign some, draft some. Prioritize the unit. It's really not complicated.

Comment

munchak is on it, next.

Comment

Anyone else feel that we played better once Elijah Wilkinson left the game?

It will be interesting to see who gets the start at RT next week.

Comment

I say that and still think he would make a good RG for us next year in place of Leary. He’s also a good backup swing tackle, just not a great starting tackle in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

That now looks like a blessing in disguise. We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

I’m pretty sure it was 0 points with Wilkinson in, then 27 points once he went out

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                    Who do we draft ? Who do we get in FA ?

If LOCK is the guy, the O line is the only problem left on that side of the ball. Hopefully

We cant protect, we can run the ball and it isnt the backs fault.
                    actually we also need some more speed on the offense. Specifically at WR and RB.

And they better be able to catch the damn ball.

Comment

Just put the biggest scrubs on your roster in. Problem solved. Worked today.

Comment

Replace Bolles.
                        Never mention Bolles again.
                        Prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                          Replace Bolles.
                          Never mention Bolles again.
                          Prosper.
                          This is priority #1

Comment

After watching this team all year, I am thinking that the biggest need could very well be corner. Chris Harris, has regressed significantly according to the metrics. At least that is what I heard.

This team gave up too many 3rd and even 4th and longs. Cost the Broncos as much as anything else. Hate to say it, Bradly Roby was a bit more valuable in the slot than we may have thought. Still never lived up to what we expected considering he was a 1st rounder.

Anyway, I am starting to think if there is a quality corner with that first pick, should get him over a tackle.

Reason, qualities corners command big salaries in free agency. So do tackles, but not as much as corners.

I know Callahan will be back.....

Whatever. The pass defense this year was pathetic. That Minnesota game sealed it for me.

Comment

1. Release Leary
                              2. Move Bolles to G
                              3. Sign FA Anthony Costanzo
                              4. Cure Risner's flu
                              5. Pay Incognito to terrorize Ju'wanny via voicemail

It's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X