Illegal block in the back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal block in the back.

Why in the heck do we commit this penalty on nearly every kick return that is longer than 5 yards? This is driving me nuts!

yeah, I think we had 3 this past week. It's a really dumb penalty and it boggles the mind how a team can commit this penalty 3 time in 1 game this late in the season.

Comment

It drives me crazy. As good as Holliday has been (sans fumbles) for the past two years, I wish they'd just take a knee on anything more than about 3 yards deep.

Comment

Our special teams sort of stink. How many fumbles have they had now?

Comment

The block in the back cost caldwell a td return. makes me mad. You would think if you are looking at a players name, you wouldnt hit them.

Comment

Originally posted by briane View Post
            Why in the heck do we commit this penalty on nearly every kick return that is longer than 5 yards? This is driving me nuts!

Because it's being called? Much like offensive holding...it happens nearly every kick return. Some officiating crews pay more attention to it than others.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              Our special teams sort of stink. How many fumbles have they had now?
              They certainly have been slipping. Last thing we need is seeing the other team running up and down the field too. I believe special teams are a big reason why this team lost 2 games. Holiday fumble at Colts, welker/carter burp at pats.

Comment

They have some strange guys out there on special teams that usually aren't. Woodward, I get. They are benching him on D and he's a former STs captain. But I mean, DRC on punt return team? After being out for two and a half weeks? Why?

Comment

seems like alot of new guys, front line guys are finding their way on to the special teams, perhaps due to injury.
                  These guys may have missed the early season meetings on proper special teams technique and 'ettiquette".
                  Not having fox around to watch over special teams probably hurt too.

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
                    They have some strange guys out there on special teams that usually aren't. Woodward, I get. They are benching him on D and he's a former STs captain. But I mean, DRC on punt return team? After being out for two and a half weeks? Why?
                    bingo, beat me to it !

Comment

Webster, the new Goodman

Comment

It's not just our team, I see this across the NFL on a weekly basis. Guys get so jacked up they want to make a play and instead, many times their block has nothing to do with the play and they end up hurting their team. Seems pretty simple to me, don't cheat and you won't get called for a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
                          Webster, the new Goodman
                          OMG goodman! why throw a ball at champ when goodman was on the field !

Comment

This is ****ing ridiculous.

I've counted SEVERAL threads where this guy has trolled this stupid Champ garbage.

Mods this place is horrible. Blatantly sabatoging every subject in every thread. Good job.

Is there even a mod watching this trash?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              This is ****ing ridiculous.

I've counted SEVERAL threads where this guy has trolled this stupid Champ garbage.

Mods this place is horrible. Blatantly sabatoging every subject in every thread. Good job.

Is there even a mod watching this trash?
                              stop your false winning who do you think you are, decker?

Comment

Working...
                              X