TONY GONZALEZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONY GONZALEZ

during my 50 years in hospitality I have easily met 100 celebrities.
    TONY GONZALEZ was one of the most gracious, at ease, friendly "stars" I have encountered.

Arguably the greatest TE ever, but everyones top 3.
    this week we will take a lesson from his understudy up-and-comer, KELSI

damn the cheifs.

Yeah I could see that. And loved his NFL Football Life story this week. How much courage to talk about being "scared & bullied" growing up. & his journey from being a basketball player to one of the best players in NFL history.

Comment

Damn!
      I thought this was some bad news before I clicked on it and by the way you’ve started your comment !

Comment

he put out a decent diet and exercise book awhile ago where he wrote about how he had a cancer scare in his life that really changed his perspective. doesn't surprise me that he's a nice person.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          during my 50 years in hospitality I have easily met 100 celebrities.
          TONY GONZALEZ was one of the most gracious, at ease, friendly "stars" I have encountered.

Arguably the greatest TE ever, but everyones top 3.
          this week we will take a lesson from his understudy up-and-comer, KELSI

damn the cheifs.
          Nice to know there are some "normal down to earth" people that aren't living their celebrity. My dad, who worked downtown had a number of good experiences with Bronco players.

Comment

I think it was Tony Gonzalez that had a side line collision with a photographer. The photographer had to go to the hospital as a result and while getting checked out they caught early stage cancer in the screening. I remember Tony visiting him in the hospital and welcoming him back to the sideline when he recovered. It was a feel good story. Seemed like Gonzalez was always affecting people in positive ways, even inadvertently. Good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post

Nice to know there are some "normal down to earth" people that aren't living their celebrity. My dad, who worked downtown had a number of good experiences with Bronco players.
              I have only met a handful of broncos,but the most gracious were TD and Pat Bowlen.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
                I think it was Tony Gonzalez that had a side line collision with a photographer. The photographer had to go to the hospital as a result and while getting checked out they caught early stage cancer in the screening. I remember Tony visiting him in the hospital and welcoming him back to the sideline when he recovered. It was a feel good story. Seemed like Gonzalez was always affecting people in positive ways, even inadvertently. Good dude.
                thanks for reminding us about that story, Tony G is one nice guy that finished first !

Comment

He's not even top 3 in the AFC West.

Comment

When this forum upgraded it should've limited op to the ability to start one thread ever. And then just post all the randomness in there

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                      He's not even top 3 in the AFC West.
                      according to NOBODY with a vote.
                      first ballot HOF and his #1 ranking in numerous catagories gives credability to his popularity.

Comment

but gates and sharpe are 2 great TE, not disputing that.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                          When this forum upgraded it should've limited op to the ability to start one thread ever. And then just post all the randomness in there
                          No kidding.

Comment

Imagine stocking the hotel continental breakfast buffet for fifty years.

Explains a lot, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                              Imagine stocking the hotel continental breakfast buffet for fifty years.

Explains a lot, really.
                              Epic!

Comment

Working...
                              X