Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos vs Chiefs: expectations/predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

    Mahomes, having no pressure up the middle.....did what he does...SHREDS zone coverage. Letting KC run free routes...they will get to open spots and Mahomes will see them every time. Even I was getting bored with Kelce being open again, and again, and again.

    KC did with Fant, what I expected....almost always had a DB manned up on him...he had the one big play off the play action that was good....but otherwise covered.

    Even though the snow didn't impact Mahomes..I'm not going to condemn Lock for this game. Heavy snow, coming home, third start....I'm going to just mulligan this one and wait another week to see what he's got. The kid made the one awful floating throw off his back foot.....that's a rookie at his homecoming, hoping to make something happen when it just wasn't there. he gets a pass. I thought he was fairly well poised most of the game, given the conditions. Again...we'll see what he's got next week.
    Let's be real, if Lock has all those clean pockets, and Mahomes is getting hit and pressured all day, it's probably a very different game. Lock definitely had some rookie moments, but the reality is that the way you beat any QB, rookie or otherwise, is get pressure on him consistently. We did something very similar to Watson last week, and he sucked most of the day. Some people are really putting way too much on Lock with this game.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

      It is one of the dumbest arguments I have heard yet. What else is stupid about it, I have really only heard it used against Elway.

      That being said, I expect a rough game from Lock and Denver to get queefed on. It has been a struggle there of late and Denver has struggled on both sides of the ball vs queefs. I expect a ho hum 300 yard several TD game from Mahomes and a few TO from Lock. It doesn't change my optimism for Lock as I have said I need at least 8 games first as a barometer.
      Pregame prediction and it went exactly as I thought. I put zero worry, analysis or anything on yesterday's game other than roster talent is poor and OC still learning when to call run vs pass.

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          I took one thing, and one thing alone out of yesterday.

          And that's that Fangio is inflexible and therefore heavily overrated. And it's killing Von's career.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

            Yep. KC has no tolerance for such behavior on their watch.

            Meanwhile, the list of Denver violent offenders that weren’t cut is staggering. The list just keeps going and going.
            Yep they would never sign a slime ball like Terrell Thugz!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

              Yep they would never sign a slime ball like Terrell Thugz!
              Not familiar with his history, but, at a glance, it appears he's been accused of some nasty stuff. But I don't think any charges ever stuck and they were many years ago. Let's face it, if you're going to avoid every NFL player who has ever been accused of a crime, there would be a very shallow pool to choose from.

              But allowing Brandon Marshall to literally commit around 15 crimes on your watch is inexcusable.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                Not familiar with his history, but, at a glance, it appears he's been accused of some nasty stuff. But I don't think any charges ever stuck and they were many years ago. Let's face it, if you're going to avoid every NFL player who has ever been accused of a crime, there would be a very shallow pool to choose from.

                But allowing Brandon Marshall to literally commit around 15 crimes on your watch is inexcusable.
                Like I said you shouldn't throw rocks from glass houses.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

                  Like I said you shouldn't throw rocks from glass houses.
                  Isn't that more applicable to you? Doesn't all this stem from you guys yapping incessantly about Hill?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                    Isn't that more applicable to you? Doesn't all this stem from you guys yapping incessantly about Hill?
                    It's always you guys claiming KC doesnt put up with thugs and criminals like Denver does.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                      Isn't that more applicable to you? Doesn't all this stem from you guys yapping incessantly about Hill?
                      Tyreek Hill, is he the one who was on video kicking the girl?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

                        Tyreek Hill, is he the one who was on video kicking the girl?
                        No...the one beating up his kid.

                        Comment


                        • HUNT was the guy beating up and kicking a defenseless woman in the hallway of a hotel.
                          totally innocent until the video was aired.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                            Not familiar with his history, but, at a glance, it appears he's been accused of some nasty stuff. But I don't think any charges ever stuck and they were many years ago. Let's face it, if you're going to avoid every NFL player who has ever been accused of a crime, there would be a very shallow pool to choose from.

                            But allowing Brandon Marshall to literally commit around 15 crimes on your watch is inexcusable.
                            assault on a burger wrapper
                            voiding the warranty on a flat screen
                            posession of a mental illness...
                            that's 3 crimes according to you, what are the other 12 ?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                              I took one thing, and one thing alone out of yesterday.

                              And that's that Fangio is inflexible and therefore heavily overrated. And it's killing Von's career.
                              ...if there's one thing to take away from that game, tough to see how this was it. Von also played an excellent game, though ultimately of no consequence. So it sounds more like just a regurgitated take the game on Sunday had no effect on.
                              Last edited by Aztec Bronco; 12-17-2019, 10:52 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ak1971 View Post

                                No...the one beating up his kid.
                                ah him... gotcha.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X