Broncos vs Chiefs: expectations/predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos vs Chiefs: expectations/predictions

As of now, went from 11.5 underdogs to 9.5 underdogs. Yes, I’m being a homer but we win this game big against the Chiefs. I believe Lock has 4 tds in a win against the Chiefs.
    my prediction: Denver 35-28

Chiefs are going to hang 32 on us...at least

Chiefs 32
    Donkeys 10

Comment

I think it’s going to be a heart breaking, character building ass whipping. I expect lock to have trouble reading all the blitzes and for chiefs fans to become unbearable until they blow it in the playoffs

Comment

27-20 Chefs

I marked this down as an “L” before the season even started. Until we get the speed to compete and our QB situation settled, KC will continue to beat us. Hopefully, Lock proves to be the guy and the gap narrows.

Comment

I predict our ever improving defense will once again have us asking why we habitually FAIL to defend against TEs
          Mr. Kelsi will somehow get "lost" as if he were wearing another # or disguise and dessimate our D with 9 catches 135 yards ( they still dont mean shyte )
          and the far more important stat, 2 TD.
          If we hold the cheifs under 30 points I will be very impressed.
          (not expecting a victory ) go broncos !

Comment

I want to believe, but arrowhead in December has always been a house of horrors for us. I would love to see a win of course, but I don't see it being likely.

Lock has been fantastic and is the the guy, but he is a rookie and I expect him to have some rookieish games. To me this feels like this might be one of those. I would love to be 100% wrong on this one.

Of course, I thought Houston was going to pummel us also, so you never know.

31-17 for the bad guys.

Comment

I predict our defense to fold and be pretty bad, it's just a simple fact that KC has the Broncos' number and I credit Reid for that. It's up to Fangio and his coaching staff to work up a game plan to beat KC and I'm not so sure they can do that right now.

Broncos 28
              Chiefs 35

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                I predict our defense to fold and be pretty bad, it's just a simple fact that KC has the Broncos' number and I credit Reid for that. It's up to Fangio and his coaching staff to work up a game plan to beat KC and I'm not so sure they can do that right now.

Broncos 28
                Chiefs 35
                honestly, and yet also sadly, I would be impressed by that score.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Broncos 28
                  Chiefs 35
                  Depending on how that score unfolds that’s a big win for Denver on KC. Lose by 7 with a rookie QB in KC. Huge win for our offense.

Comment

Broncos 27
                    Chiefs 24

A [clean] hit to Mahomes' hand might do the trick.

Comment

DEN 31
                      KC 30
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTY4ODkyODIxMTIwNDkzNDg0%2Fusatsi_13768306_168388302_lowres.jpg
Views:	926
Size:	370.7 KB
ID:	2535381

Comment

I think they score about 34
                        I think we score 20
                        I think lock throws 2 or 3 picks trying to come back.
                        I think he only throws for 1 td
                        I think the board and everyone else will forget hes a rookie and start to talk about TUA again.
                        I think Elway will get blamed too, naturally, for selecting a qb who has a bad game.

Comment

You heard it here first...Broncos by 10.

Comment

All I can hope for is that our offense has the ball in the fourth quarter with the chance to win.

That being said, we don't do well at Arrowhead.
                            That being said, Drew Lock will be taking this game personally since he has so much family coming to see him.

I think we actually win, but it will be close - like 3 points. I think this is Drew Locks first multi INT game, because he'll be swinging for the fences.

Broncos 24, Chiefs 21

Comment

The pressure on Lock to do well will really be a test for him and I think he might fold just a little and throw some picks. I guess we will find out soon enough

Comment

Working...
                              X