No announcement yet.

Watch this dude gush about lock in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's his breakdown of the DEN - HOU game.
    It's really good.
    https://youtu.be/5F235b05NBQ

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
      It's really good.
      I give him huge props because it isn’t just an “I told you so” breakdown. He just breaks it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post

I give him huge props because it isn’t just an “I told you so” breakdown. He just breaks it down.
        Nah, the guy isnt like that. He's very positive. His review on the night of the draft had all these folks giving him texts on his screen while hes talking about the draft and he's giving out his grades on all the picks. It's really funny cause he's in the hotel bathroom cause I think it's his wife sleeping in the other room. He's from NY and is a huge Giants fan. So he is hyper critical of the Giants picks.

Comment

Nah, the guy isnt like that. He's very positive. His review on the night of the draft had all these folks giving him texts on his screen while hes talking about the draft and he's giving out his grades on all the picks. It's really funny cause he's in the hotel bathroom cause I think it's his wife sleeping in the other room. He's from NY and is a huge Giants fan. So he is hyper critical of the Giants picks.
          It’s obvious he’s a Giants fan, but almost All of these guys who give scouting reports just toot the hell out of their own horn when they get something right. He was very high on Lock And outlined a lot of the things we saw on Sunday as reasons why he would be successful.

almost all of the things he outlined showed up on Sunday, and he could’ve just tooted his own horn, but instead he just gave a really good review of the performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post

It’s obvious he’s a Giants fan, but almost All of these guys who give scouting reports just toot the hell out of their own horn when they get something right. He was very high on Lock And outlined a lot of the things we saw on Sunday as reasons why he would be successful.

almost all of the things he outlined showed up on Sunday, and he could’ve just tooted his own horn, but instead he just gave a really good review of the performance.
            Yeah, seems very humble and just a really knowlegdable fan. I like the poker references.

Comment

Pretty sure he still lives with his parents.

Comment

It's really good.
                That’s awesome.
                i was curious as to what his take was on that game.
                Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post

Pretty sure he still lives with his parents.
                  C’mon man!
                  Thats wrong!
                  Give him some love. Lol

Comment

"How many guys on Planet Earf can throw this ball?!?"

Comment

Working...
                    X