• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Coyote
    replied
    Here is a good one.
    If the Broncos beat the Raiders...
    We knock em out of the playoff hunt and put it in the Titans hands. Who would then go to Arrowhead.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos23
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos23 View Post
    If the Broncos didn't choke against the ______,

Leave a comment:

• Broncos23
    replied
    If the Broncos didn't choke against the Vikings,

Denver is in with a Jags over Colts, Ravens over Pitt, Texans over Titans and beating the Raiders next week.

If they beat the Colts, Denver would be in with Ravens over Pitt, Texans over Titans and beating the Raiders next week.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    Cincy and mia going to OT
    what a crazy game

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    Tenn is not giving up. Can they once again mess up the KC team in KC? Would like to find out.

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom A Hawk View Post

one has a chance...the other?
    Pi$$ poor chance.

Leave a comment:

• Zerovoltz
    replied
    You'll all see this post as trolling...and it is just a little bit...but

....just going over the possible/likely scenarios for the next two weeks....There is a real good chance that a combo of Cleveland, Pit, Indy, Ten, ALL fail to excede 8 wins.

There is a reasonably good chance Denver is going to finish at 7-9. If the scenario plays out where none of the teams I mention here get to win 9 (again, a very plausible scenario) then Denver would have won the tie breaker with ALL of these teams at 8-8.

Leave a comment:

• Mile High Salute
    replied

I agree with this. Denver does have a chance if they can somehow make it in. 😘

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainOyster
    replied
    We all know the magic that Mahomes performs when he’s in a do or die situation. Locked and loaded, and armed with a defense this time. Line em up, and let’s knock em down, boys. Hope you boys will take some time away from researching top 10 draft projections to watch the best show on TV. I’m sure you will.

Leave a comment:

• Samiwindr
    replied
    I could see KC's excitement about losing in the playoffs again, I just don't understand the Superbowl Aspirations. Baltimore or Seattle wins it this year. The Niners probably get a couple over the next 5 years. Denver sneaks one in as we are want to do. Maybe KC will have a chance to lose a Superbowl before the Broncos finish their rebuild and resume dominating the West?

Leave a comment:

• Old Coyote
    replied
    Kermit and coach piggy are getting ready.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied

That's where you're wrong.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoInferno
    replied
    Even though this may have been a troll attempt, I actually appreciate your Broncos obsession leading you to investigate the needed outcomes. I had been wondering about the needed outcomes myself, but even as a fan didn’t have the time to spare that you obviously spent. It’s actually less improbable than I thought, though still obviously improbable.

Leave a comment:

• Tom A Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Neither the Broncos or Chiefs will win the Super Bowl. That's all that matters.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X