Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockyMountainOyster
    replied
    I think I need to retire the term Lockweiler. It's kind of insulting. After all, Osweiler actually put up good numbers before reality set in.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post

Anyone could throw to Fake Gronk, the child abuser, Sammy the Hammy, and the Rookie Hartman or whatever his name is. The fact that your team had a higher scoring rate per game with your back up QB in proves it. Wasn't Moore out of the NFL last year or considering hanging it up?

Even with Sammy the Hammy missing his 4-5 games per year that is a great receiving corps. reek uses his speed to get to a ton of overthrown balls to abuse D's, he even got an overthrown ball in the playoffs that was intended for someone else for a TD catch.

All we have is Sutton and a rookie TE who took at least half the year to get up to NFL speed.
    Poor guy just destroyed his whole shtick here in one post.

Leave a comment:

• Samiwindr
    replied
    I could see Reid looking for a QBOTF in next years draft. Maybe trade up for Tua? With Lock coming in and Mahomes falling back to Earth, KC and the rest of the division will likely be scrambling for a solution at QB just to compete. One things for certain, I’m naming my next dog Drew. Maybe my next child too.

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainOyster
    replied

It took them 50 years to replace Lenny and it took us 3 years to replace Manning.
    While the other post may have failed to inspire laughs, this one did not. Not by a long shot. BRAVO!
    Last edited by RockyMountainOyster; 12-27-2019, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by strafen View Post
    Why are chiefs fans so obsessed and determined to make believe that what we’ve seen in Lock so far, it’s not reality?!
    What are they afraid of?!
    This is not about whether Lock is better than Mahomes, this about Lock being good enough for us to beat ANY team in the league on any given day.
    It took them 50 years to replace Lenny and it took us 3 years to replace Manning.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Why are chiefs fans so obsessed and determined to make believe that what we’ve seen in Lock so far, it’s not reality?!
    What are they afraid of?!
    This is not about whether Lock is better than Mahomes, this about Lock being good enough for us to beat ANY team in the league on any given day.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

. Yeah, Lock would make a decent backup.

Wait, I forgot. Our backup kicked your teams ass in denver. We don't need him.
    Anyone could throw to Fake Gronk, the child abuser, Sammy the Hammy, and the Rookie Hartman or whatever his name is. The fact that your team had a higher scoring rate per game with your back up QB in proves it. Wasn't Moore out of the NFL last year or considering hanging it up?

Even with Sammy the Hammy missing his 4-5 games per year that is a great receiving corps. reek uses his speed to get to a ton of overthrown balls to abuse D's, he even got an overthrown ball in the playoffs that was intended for someone else for a TD catch.

All we have is Sutton and a rookie TE who took at least half the year to get up to NFL speed.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Not to take this hilarious post seriously, but his per game averages are basically the same as last year, other than the fact that he’s tossed 2 TDs per game instead of 3.
    How are you going to justify it if he loses another TD a game next year?

And yes, it was a pretty funny post.

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    mmmhOomees is trending downwards. Dude goes from 50 TD's to half that this year, his yardage is 1200 lower, his QBR is down.

He is on place to have 12.5 TD's, 2,600 yards passing and a QBR of the low to mid 90's, I admit to not knowing how the math for QBR works. Dude is trending downward I just hope the chefs give him a huge deal 1st.

kFc fans would love to have a QB like Lock who set the record for being the 1st rookie to throw for 300 yards, 3 TD's and a QBR of over 130 in his first road game.
    . Yeah, Lock would make a decent backup.

Wait, I forgot. Our backup kicked your teams ass in denver. We don't need him.

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainOyster
    replied
    mmmhOomees is trending downwards. Dude goes from 50 TD's to half that this year, his yardage is 1200 lower, his QBR is down.

He is on place to have 12.5 TD's, 2,600 yards passing and a QBR of the low to mid 90's, I admit to not knowing how the math for QBR works. Dude is trending downward I just hope the chefs give him a huge deal 1st.

kFc fans would love to have a QB like Lock who set the record for being the 1st rookie to throw for 300 yards, 3 TD's and a QBR of over 130 in his first road game.
    Not to take this hilarious post seriously, but his per game averages are basically the same as last year, other than the fact that he’s tossed 2 TDs per game instead of 3.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post

It took the Broncos 15 seasons before having to resort to cheating the salary cap to finally win their own QB (Elway) a Super Bowl.

I’d rather not take that long and choke for most of my QB’s career
    It took the Chiefs your entire life to never even win the AFC.

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied

It took the Broncos 15 seasons before having to resort to cheating the salary cap to finally win their own QB (Elway) a Super Bowl.

Overheard at the local Burger King: "Look, man, I got a pretty good thing going right here. A month ago, people were probably saying, 'What a loser - he's worked at Burger King since 1996!' But then, BOOM! I get that promotion to night manager. That gives me the leverage to get the sweet deal on the PT Cruiser you probably noticed in the parking lot. Then, Mom breaks her hip and has to go live at Trembling Hills. All of a sudden, this guy moves from the basement to the upstairs bedroom. Meanwhile, loser college boys I knew in high school have been plugging away at desk jobs all these years, and driving these pussy foreign cars. I'll take my path over their's every day and Sunday! HEY - I told you to try and upgrade them into the COMBO MEAL!"

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied

You make winning the Superbowl as easy as breaking a 3 year old's arm.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied

Nothing quite so pathetic as Chief fans talking **** about Broncos’ history. I bet Dolphins fans were sure Marino was going to get a title soon as well back in ‘85 lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X