Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elways Son View Post
    You guys are losers... trying to build up Lockweiler. You have a certified Super Bowl MVP on your team... at quarterback. How you guys gonna forget about Flaccid so fast. He’s a SUPERBOWL MVPPPPPPPP... I mean what team wouldn’t want Flaccid as their qb over Mahomes or Lockweiler. As flat out nails as they’ve both been. You have a ****ing SUPERBOWL MVP QB ON YOUR TEAM. There’s no way you guys don’t win the SB this year. I just chartered a plane to Vegas so I can drop my mortgage on Denver winning the SB. The wait is over people, Denver is elite and they’re here to prove it. They’re gonna roll through the playoffs crushing fools. Lockweiler gonna grab MVP with like 35 TD’s in the last 3 games and then Super Bowl MVP baby. Amirite
    What's funny is "Flaccid" has as many Superbowl wins as your entire franchise. And has one within our lifetime.

Comment

• So much awesome in this thread. Nice work Dong!

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Hmm. Maybe.

And yet...10 Bronco fans seize upon every KC troll post, tongue in cheek or otherwise. Hehe.
        I just won some coin from one of your own off a bet here. Not a good look when trolling.

is that seizing upon fragile minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I just won some coin from one of your own off a bet here. Not a good look when trolling.

is that seizing upon fragile minds?
          I’m about to cash in on a few of you this weekend. You want in on that too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

What's funny is "Flaccid" has as many Superbowl wins as your entire franchise. And has one within our lifetime.
            Yep. And lock is clearly better than flacco.

so Lock>flacco and his super bowl mvp>mahomes

Transitive property. It's simple math
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Is there still time for Lockweiler to work his way into the MVP race? I mean, it would be an open and closed case if he’d played all season, obviously, but I’m thinking it’s still his to lose.

Comment

I’m about to cash in on a few of you this weekend. You want in on that too?

No because I’m not a homer. If you want to make the bet like your fellow chief fan did, I’m all for it. He bet that Flacco will be the Broncos 2020 starting QB. I’m betting he won’t be. You want in on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

No because I’m not a homer. If you want to make the bet like your fellow chief fan did, I’m all for it. He bet that Flacco will be the Broncos 2020 starting QB. I’m betting he won’t be. You want in on that?
                  Hmmm....tempting, but I’ll have to pass.

Comment

Is there still time for Lockweiler to work his way into the MVP race? I mean, it would be an open and closed case if he’d played all season, obviously, but I’m thinking it’s still his to lose.
                    MVP race is like the madden cover. It’s reserved for flashes in the pan. we will wait for him to get a Lombardi* instead.

*lombardi refers to the Super Bowl trophy named after the great Vince Lombardi.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                      So much awesome in this thread. Nice work Dong!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	d375c0a79761d99f1a540c776f1fa12b.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	2534709

Comment

Bro, just.... what?? You haven’t beaten KC in almost a half a decade. Do you have the same O line that got dominated last time we played? How about the same defense that couldn’t cover our players and got blown out at your house? Lock is gonna look like just what he is. A rookie jag who’s about to get his **** pushed in by Chris Jones, Frank Clark, and our sack city DL. Who did Houston have rushing the passer? Nobody! Heat coming all day this Sunday. I’d temper your expectations because 9 straight is coming up Sunday!

Even the lowly Dolphins have beaten the Patriots 3 of the last 4 years. Your team hasn’t beaten KC even once in that timeframe. Think about that. Pretty sad right!
                        You get your SB twice every year. We win real SB's.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                          Mahomes is done. Bright flame fizzled out quick by Andy Reid in a puff of 1997 Camaro smoke.
                          I imagine Analhead full of 1973 Camaro's, with their sisters in the front seat.

Comment

You guys are losers... trying to build up Lockweiler. You have a certified Super Bowl MVP on your team... at quarterback. How you guys gonna forget about Flaccid so fast. He’s a SUPERBOWL MVPPPPPPPP... I mean what team wouldn’t want Flaccid as their qb over Mahomes or Lockweiler. As flat out nails as they’ve both been. You have a ****ing SUPERBOWL MVP QB ON YOUR TEAM. There’s no way you guys don’t win the SB this year. I just chartered a plane to Vegas so I can drop my mortgage on Denver winning the SB. The wait is over people, Denver is elite and they’re here to prove it. They’re gonna roll through the playoffs crushing fools. Lockweiler gonna grab MVP with like 35 TD’s in the last 3 games and then Super Bowl MVP baby. Amirite
                            That is the difference, Lock has a QB who has won a SB to teach him how to win one.

Pat has Andy who is still trying to figure out which play to send in to Donovan McNabb in the SB vs the Pats.

Comment

• Lock doesn’t have lady hips and lady legs so I’m going to go with him

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post

You get your SB twice every year. We win real SB's.
                                Will this be 9 or 10?

I just hope they don’t look past the Lockweilers to the Bears game.

Comment

Working...
                                X