Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post

What's funny is, 3 games ago EVERYBODY here would have had no problems if Mahomes came to Denver. Now half of them want to label him as breaking down or low ceiling, whatever. I think he's a damn good QB.
    It's called trolling. Look it up.

Comment

What's funny is, 3 games ago EVERYBODY here would have had no problems if Mahomes came to Denver. Now half of them want to label him as breaking down or low ceiling, whatever. I think he's a damn good QB.
      I loved watching marcus allen told myself I should not care he was a raider/ cheif.

But fandom is a funny thing because I liked joe montana BETTER when he was a 9er.

Bottom line I was always a big steve young fan.
      So bronco fans dont deny yourselves any enjoyment, the QBs coming up are amazing, just remember we lost when PFM was at his best and won when he absolutely played his worst.

Comment

Dude...

You were told an hour ago this was a troll thread. How did you fall for it again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

Dude...

You were told an hour ago this was a troll thread. How did you fall for it again?
          Yeah I get it, I was double trolling, how did you not get it?

Comment

• This is no thread to stroll down memory lane, Chef.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
              Mahomes wasn't even recruited by Missouri. Lock went on to star for them.
              L O L - Mile High Salute has taken this thread and run with it.

Comment

• we know it and they know it...it's drew lock's league now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Quit flattering yourself. Anyone can see the purpose of this and the 10 other threads created to troll KC fans. Doesn't mean there aren't serious or semi-serious posts by several of you yahoos within these threads. It is funny that half of you are completely oblivious to your own joke though.

Also funny that you have numerous threads trolling another fanbase on your own board. Hahaha.
                  Dude, go look at the "Let's talk about the Broncos thread" on ChefsPlanet. They were breathlessly reporting on this thread yesterday. What's funny is that since it was outed as a parody, they've gone radio silent.

The original post played into all the touch points that bring out the inferiority complex Chefs fans seem to almost have built into their DNA: the pretentious, back-handed compliments; the assumption that the NFL favors certain teams over others; the insult about the city being coach behind the great city of Denver's first class. You guys are a barrel full of fish, and we're sitting up here with shotguns.

Comment

• Drew Lock has a Horse Cock.

Mahomes is the third wheel in Aaron Rodgers and his Statefarm agent's bromance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                      Drew Lock has a Horse Cock.

Mahomes is the third wheel in Aaron Rodgers and his Statefarm agent's bromance.
                      The guy has zero presence. Just cringe-worthy in every ad. Put Horse Cock in those commercials, and you're cooking.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Dude, go look at the "Let's talk about the Broncos thread" on ChefsPlanet. They were breathlessly reporting on this thread yesterday. What's funny is that since it was outed as a parody, they've gone radio silent.

The original post played into all the touch points that bring out the inferiority complex Chefs fans seem to almost have built into their DNA: the pretentious, back-handed compliments; the assumption that the NFL favors certain teams over others; the insult about the city being coach behind the great city of Denver's first class. You guys are a barrel full of fish, and we're sitting up here with shotguns.
                        Hmm. Maybe.

And yet...10 Bronco fans seize upon every KC troll post, tongue in cheek or otherwise. Hehe.

Comment

• Who would want a QB with weak knees and hands?

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

I bit! Was wondering if it was sarcasm, thought it was sarcasm... swallowed the hook anyway! Radio silence works for me... then again I've been practicing radio silence as a Mane resident since 2002.

Does the fact I didn't vote diminish the amount of egg on my face?

That is all,

Michael

Comment

• You guys are losers... trying to build up Lockweiler. You have a certified Super Bowl MVP on your team... at quarterback. How you guys gonna forget about Flaccid so fast. He’s a SUPERBOWL MVPPPPPPPP... I mean what team wouldn’t want Flaccid as their qb over Mahomes or Lockweiler. As flat out nails as they’ve both been. You have a ****ing SUPERBOWL MVP QB ON YOUR TEAM. There’s no way you guys don’t win the SB this year. I just chartered a plane to Vegas so I can drop my mortgage on Denver winning the SB. The wait is over people, Denver is elite and they’re here to prove it. They’re gonna roll through the playoffs crushing fools. Lockweiler gonna grab MVP with like 35 TD’s in the last 3 games and then Super Bowl MVP baby. Amirite

Comment

• Originally posted by Elways Son View Post
                                You guys are losers... trying to build up Lockweiler. You have a certified Super Bowl MVP on your team... at quarterback. How you guys gonna forget about Flaccid so fast. He’s a SUPERBOWL MVPPPPPPPP... I mean what team wouldn’t want Flaccid as their qb over Mahomes or Lockweiler. As flat out nails as they’ve both been. You have a ****ing SUPERBOWL MVP QB ON YOUR TEAM. There’s no way you guys don’t win the SB this year. I just chartered a plane to Vegas so I can drop my mortgage on Denver winning the SB. The wait is over people, Denver is elite and they’re here to prove it. They’re gonna roll through the playoffs crushing fools. Lockweiler gonna grab MVP with like 35 TD’s in the last 3 games and then Super Bowl MVP baby. Amirite
                                No.

Comment

Working...
                                X