Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Mahomes definitely took a step back to Earth this season. I hope State Farm offers coverage on that kind of thing.

    Comment


    • #62
      Mahomes is done. Bright flame fizzled out quick by Andy Reid in a puff of 1997 Camaro smoke.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
        Mahomes is done. Bright flame fizzled out quick by Andy Reid in a puff of 1997 Camaro smoke.
        Bwahaha.

        He’s been excellent in nearly every game of his career, including 450 yds/4 TDs a few weeks ago, but sure.

        Should probably rest him this week though and let Moore handle you guys again.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
          Mahomes is done. Bright flame fizzled out quick by Andy Reid in a puff of 1997 Camaro smoke.
          24 years old and he's done. SMH.

          This must be the special ed bronco message board.

          Comment


          • #65
            Well considering the MVP year Mahomes just had and his age I'd have to go Mahomes. Lock has been great but it is still a small sample size. Let's at least give him a season before evaluating.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Ponyta View Post
              Well considering the MVP year Mahomes just had and his age I'd have to go Mahomes. Lock has been great but it is still a small sample size. Let's at least give him a season before evaluating.
              small sample size/
              WTF you talkin 'bout willis ?
              it's been TWO whole games, to the best of my understanding .


              oh sure MVP and 50 touchdowns, yada yada...
              you know he has nowhere to go but down, hell he is even resorting to practicing orthopedics without a licence
              on his own cedavre body.

              Comment


              • #67
                This place reeks of desperation and Astro glide!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

                  small sample size/
                  WTF you talkin 'bout willis ?
                  it's been TWO whole games, to the best of my understanding .


                  oh sure MVP and 50 touchdowns, yada yada...
                  you know he has nowhere to go but down, hell he is even resorting to practicing orthopedics without a licence
                  on his own cedavre body.
                  Man, you guys have a decent QB. A franchise like yours should feel good about that. It's a nice accomplishment, and something you guys can really be proud of.

                  But understand that we are an elite franchise. It's good for the league's 32 owners that we are back on the map. And, looking at the totality of Mahomes with that franchise, and Lock with this franchise, 95 out of 100 NFL personnel people would agree with the results of the poll in this thread - that is, that #3 in orange has a brighter future than #15 in red.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Elways Son View Post
                    This place reeks of desperation and Astro glide!
                    No, that's just the polish we use to maintain the sheen on all the shiny stuff we have in our trophy case.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

                      Man, you guys have a decent QB. A franchise like yours should feel good about that. It's a nice accomplishment, and something you guys can really be proud of.

                      But understand that we are an elite franchise. It's good for the league's 32 owners that we are back on the map. And, looking at the totality of Mahomes with that franchise, and Lock with this franchise, 95 out of 100 NFL personnel people would agree with the results of the poll in this thread - that is, that #3 in orange has a brighter future than #15 in red.
                      95 out of 100 polled would probably say the opposite.

                      100 out of 100 will say the opposite after this weekend.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Mahomes: 8 losses as a starter

                        Lock: 0

                        I rest my case.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Lock vs. the Houston Texans: 1-0
                          Mahomes: 0-1

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Unlike Mahomes, Lock has never lost a home playoff game. Or ever lost at home. Period.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              He has also never lost to the Chargers, unlike Mahomes. When Lock plays the Chargers at home, his team wins. When Mahomes plays the Chargers at home, his team loses.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Mahomes: 24, washed
                                Lock: 23, spring chicken

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X