Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahomes definitely took a step back to Earth this season. I hope State Farm offers coverage on that kind of thing.

Comment

Mahomes is done. Bright flame fizzled out quick by Andy Reid in a puff of 1997 Camaro smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
        Mahomes is done. Bright flame fizzled out quick by Andy Reid in a puff of 1997 Camaro smoke.
        Bwahaha.

He’s been excellent in nearly every game of his career, including 450 yds/4 TDs a few weeks ago, but sure.

Should probably rest him this week though and let Moore handle you guys again.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
          24 years old and he's done. SMH.

This must be the special ed bronco message board.

Comment

Well considering the MVP year Mahomes just had and his age I'd have to go Mahomes. Lock has been great but it is still a small sample size. Let's at least give him a season before evaluating.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponyta View Post
              Well considering the MVP year Mahomes just had and his age I'd have to go Mahomes. Lock has been great but it is still a small sample size. Let's at least give him a season before evaluating.
              small sample size/
              WTF you talkin 'bout willis ?
              it's been TWO whole games, to the best of my understanding .

oh sure MVP and 50 touchdowns, yada yada...
              you know he has nowhere to go but down, hell he is even resorting to practicing orthopedics without a licence
              on his own cedavre body.

Comment

This place reeks of desperation and Astro glide!

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

small sample size/
                  WTF you talkin 'bout willis ?
                  it's been TWO whole games, to the best of my understanding .

oh sure MVP and 50 touchdowns, yada yada...
                  you know he has nowhere to go but down, hell he is even resorting to practicing orthopedics without a licence
                  on his own cedavre body.
                  Man, you guys have a decent QB. A franchise like yours should feel good about that. It's a nice accomplishment, and something you guys can really be proud of.

But understand that we are an elite franchise. It's good for the league's 32 owners that we are back on the map. And, looking at the totality of Mahomes with that franchise, and Lock with this franchise, 95 out of 100 NFL personnel people would agree with the results of the poll in this thread - that is, that #3 in orange has a brighter future than #15 in red.

Comment

Originally posted by Elways Son View Post
                    This place reeks of desperation and Astro glide!
                    No, that's just the polish we use to maintain the sheen on all the shiny stuff we have in our trophy case.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Man, you guys have a decent QB. A franchise like yours should feel good about that. It's a nice accomplishment, and something you guys can really be proud of.

But understand that we are an elite franchise. It's good for the league's 32 owners that we are back on the map. And, looking at the totality of Mahomes with that franchise, and Lock with this franchise, 95 out of 100 NFL personnel people would agree with the results of the poll in this thread - that is, that #3 in orange has a brighter future than #15 in red.
                      95 out of 100 polled would probably say the opposite.

100 out of 100 will say the opposite after this weekend.

Comment

Mahomes: 8 losses as a starter

Lock: 0

I rest my case.

Comment

Lock vs. the Houston Texans: 1-0
                          Mahomes: 0-1

Comment

Unlike Mahomes, Lock has never lost a home playoff game. Or ever lost at home. Period.

Comment

He has also never lost to the Chargers, unlike Mahomes. When Lock plays the Chargers at home, his team wins. When Mahomes plays the Chargers at home, his team loses.

Comment

Mahomes: 24, washed
                                Lock: 23, spring chicken

Comment

Working...
                                X