Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    We are going to beat kFc in the AFC Divisional game for the next 7-8 years enroute to our 15 year run of Superbowls starting next year. I say only 7-8 years because I don't think kFc will be able to keep up with us that long as fragile as mmHommmeeesess is.
    Bro, just.... what?? You haven’t beaten KC in almost a half a decade. Do you have the same O line that got dominated last time we played? How about the same defense that couldn’t cover our players and got blown out at your house? Lock is gonna look like just what he is. A rookie jag who’s about to get his **** pushed in by Chris Jones, Frank Clark, and our sack city DL. Who did Houston have rushing the passer? Nobody! Heat coming all day this Sunday. I’d temper your expectations because 9 straight is coming up Sunday!

Even the lowly Dolphins have beaten the Patriots 3 of the last 4 years. Your team hasn’t beaten KC even once in that timeframe. Think about that. Pretty sad right!
    Last edited by Elways Son; 12-10-2019, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
      I take Lamar Jackson. Or Russell Wilson. Or Aaron Rodgers.
      jackson, watson, and mahomes represent the now and emmediate future of the NFL.
      and the league is just now coming around to the notion that a running QB is a good thing !
      Fleeting are the days of the classic pocket passer, because honestly the classic NFL pocket is a thing of the past !
      defenders are far too fast and strong, A QB needes to move, just to survive.
      it is now incumbent on TEAMS and COACHES to design offenses that FAVOR a run CAPABLE QB !

I like LOCK, a 2 game wonderkinda, but c,mon, set those OTG to dillusional if you want to see him over mahomes.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

I like LOCK, a 2 game wonderkinda, but c,mon, set those OTG to dillusional if you want to see him over mahomes.
        Sorry, I don't want frail old lady mahomes.

Comment

Originally posted by OleNumber7 View Post

Sorry, I don't want frail old lady mahomes.
          they are definatly playing him like a crystal vase !
          not being allowed to run downfield, no DESIGNED run plays etc.
          but the kid played with an injured throwing hand in wet conditions on sunday.

I love watching him play, I enjoy watching him lose.
          I feel confident, ANDY will screw it up somehow.

Meanwhile I look forward to LOCK, knowing it takes much more than a QB to bring home a LOMBARDI at the end of a season.

Comment

Mahomes wishes he was Drew Lock.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
              Mahomes wishes he was Drew Lock.
              woody vs Kermit ?

Comment

woody vs Kermit ?
                Thought He was Buzz? Buzz has a laser, Kermit has a pig with a mustache

Comment

like I said, never soeen a toy story movie, but he does look like the cowboy character I have seen in out takes.
                  He looks like he could still get candy on halloween whatever costume he wears.
                  NORELCO has promised him an endorsement contract once he does start shaving.

Comment

came back to praise you pig in a mustache comment too !
                    needs a lot of lipstick !

Comment

Originally posted by Elways Son View Post
                      Damn you guys are gonna come back to earth HARD this week. Elway has had many picks you guys knew was the next big thing. A list way too long to go into. Glad to see Lockweiler is next man up. Spags defense gonna make him look like every other jag your dumpster fire organization has marched out there post Manning.
                      Lockweiler. Love it.

Lock (and the O line) isn’t ready for Spags’ exotic blitzes. He struggled with it in college and he’s definitely going to struggle this weekend. Reality will set in soon.

Denver is so desperate for a Mahomes. It’s hilarious.

Comment

Has to be sarcasm... right? If not, this is a eye rollingly bad thread! Can you imagine the response the Mane would have if rolls were reversed and this was posted by a Chef troll?

I'm excited about Lock but come on!!! Two starts in people are saying they would take him over a jaw droppingly good mvp qb? Have we fallen that far as a fan base?

I can't stand the Chef fans... I hope for a loss in every big game the Chefs play!!! that said, it's because of their fans, not the qb!!

I have to give respect where respect is earned! #15 can flat out play qb! He is the closest thing to #7 I have ever seen! Not close to his resume, that is yet unfinished. Matter of fact drawing a career comparison this early in #15's career is just as ridiculous as the o.p's poll question! As a fan of football I can't objectively deny how good that dude in those ugly ass red and mustered colored uniforms plays!! Any OBJECTIVE self respecting fan of the game would say the same!

As a Bronco fan... I'm hoping that Buzz is the guy to lead them for years to come. The fact that has only played two games leaves me in wait and see mode, cautiously optimistic about the future!!

That is all,

Michael

Comment

The premise that Mahomes's ceiling is lower than Lock's is incorrect or, at best, debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by BoiseBluTurf View Post
                            Has to be sarcasm... right? If not, this is a eye rollingly bad thread! Can you imagine the response the Mane would have if rolls were reversed and this was posted by a Chef troll?

I'm excited about Lock but come on!!! Two starts in people are saying they would take him over a jaw droppingly good mvp qb? Have we fallen that far as a fan base?

I can't stand the Chef fans... I hope for a loss in every big game the Chefs play!!! that said, it's because of their fans, not the qb!!

I have to give respect where respect is earned! #15 can flat out play qb! He is the closest thing to #7 I have ever seen! Not close to his resume, that is yet unfinished. Matter of fact drawing a career comparison this early in #15's career is just as ridiculous as the o.p's poll question! As a fan of football I can't objectively deny how good that dude in those ugly ass red and mustered colored uniforms plays!! Any OBJECTIVE self respecting fan of the game would say the same!

As a Bronco fan... I'm hoping that Buzz is the guy to lead them for years to come. The fact that has only played two games leaves me in wait and see mode, cautiously optimistic about the future!!

That is all,

Michael
                            best post ever... in this thread.

Comment

I'd like to rescind my comment from a previous thread about this board being unable to troll well.

Comment

like I said, never soeen a toy story movie, but he does look like the cowboy character I have seen in out takes.
                                He looks like he could still get candy on halloween whatever costume he wears.
                                NORELCO has promised him an endorsement contract once he does start shaving.
                                Haha, that’s too funny.
                                On a serious note, is he old enough to buy a beer yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X