Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and hi ChiefsPlanet! You guys are pathetic for shutting yourselves down to visitors every time you take an embarrassing L. Let us come and mix it up with you, ya pansies.

Comment

Where is Kaylore?

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
        As excited as I am about Lock and his fantastic start, I think this thread is premature
        That's the point...Either can be HOFers, flash in the pans, or outright busts (based on draft status)

Comment

We are going to beat kFc in the AFC Divisional game for the next 7-8 years enroute to our 15 year run of Superbowls starting next year. I say only 7-8 years because I don't think kFc will be able to keep up with us that long as fragile as mmHommmeeesess is.

Comment

Kermit is falling apart every time he plays. The brightest candles always burn the fastest.

Comment

mahomes has won playoff games in the league and an MVP. You take mahomes. Did you see him take his team by the balls yesterday and pull them over the f****** finish line? I'm not talking about the play on the field I'm talking about on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

I was reading a Broncos-related thread on ChefsPlanet, and thought, "If I started a thread on the Mane, I wonder how long it would take before someone linked to it here."

I would have put the over/under at about fifteen minutes. As it turned out, it went under that, by about ten minutes. I'd like to thank the poster "RunKC" - without whose efforts, I would just be a boy. Posting on a Broncos board. Asking for a Chefs fan to love him.

I would normally wait a few days for this celebratory post. But I don't think anyone there will read this far, to ruin my fun.
                RunkFc is an intolerant douchebag mouthbreather. I guess he isn't as bad as hogfarmer or TEX but jjcheffan is the worst. They are so tired of having to look up to the Broncos for the last 45 years it is killing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                  mahomes has won playoff games in the league and an MVP. You take mahomes. Did you see him take his team by the balls yesterday and pull them over the f****** finish line? I'm not talking about the play on the field I'm talking about on the sidelines.

I've got live audio of that right here:

Comment

failed thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                      failed thread.
                      Your mom is a failed thread.

Comment

Why even go to that site? They are a bunch of pussies.

I laugh at the chiefs fans who make an effort to come here. Zero has profiles on a bunch of fan sites.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                          Where is Kaylore?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	waldo-khan.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	2533935

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	waldo-khan.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	2533935
                            You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Why even go to that site?
                              To feel like a genius by comparison? That's my guess at least.

Comment

Damn you guys are gonna come back to earth HARD this week. Elway has had many picks you guys knew was the next big thing. A list way too long to go into. Glad to see Lockweiler is next man up. Spags defense gonna make him look like every other jag your dumpster fire organization has marched out there post Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X