Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently accepting bets on Chiefs-Titans! Who wants some of that easy action?

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post
      Currently accepting bets on Chiefs-Titans! Who wants some of that easy action?
      You always seem to back away from the fair bets, so why don’t you clarify. Are you giving the the actual betting line on this, or are you wimping out with a “to win” only bet with your higher seeded team at home?

Comment

• Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

You always seem to back away from the fair bets, so why don’t you clarify. Are you giving the the actual betting line on this, or are you wimping out with a “to win” only bet with your higher seeded team at home?
        Let me see if I have this straight. You guys predict a loss—I challenge you to bet on it—you want points, yet I’m the one wimping out?

But as I’ve pointed out before...it’s foolish to bet a substantial spread in favor of a Reid team. He takes his foot off the gas every time he gets a solid lead. The win is all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

Haha, already hedging. That’s good, it’s a healthy mentality to have and very practical. Super Bowl wins are rare, and they’re special experiences for people lucky enough to experience them. I agree with you. Nothing wrong with a fun little run that comes up just short. Maybe you can break through and finally get one of those Lamar Hunt trophies the Broncos have 8 of. That would be a cool thing for KC fans to hang their hat on. “The Lamar Hunt trophy is coming home” would be a beautiful NFL Films soundbyte.

You do care a lot about the validation. It’s why you are here. It’s why bet welching bitch Clay is here. Gary doesn’t even hide it, I dig him for that. I’m not sure about any act though. We care about the state of the Broncos, irregardless of the Chiefs. That’s because you guys have never been a measuring stick for us. As the little brother, we’ll always be the measuring stick for you and we totally get that. For us, our only standard is the Bronco standard which is consistent greatness. Falling short of that has nothing to do with the Chiefs.
          REP

Comment

• Is Mahomes still in the NFL?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
              Is Mahomes still in the NFL?
              Who is she? Never heard of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post

Who is she? Never heard of her.
                He was the QB of the Chiefs, scrambled around a lot, average arm. Made fans wish Alex Smith was still there.

Comment

Let me see if I have this straight. You guys predict a loss—I challenge you to bet on it—you want points, yet I’m the one wimping out?

But as I’ve pointed out before...it’s foolish to bet a substantial spread in favor of a Reid team. He takes his foot off the gas every time he gets a solid lead. The win is all that matters.
                  Oh crap, not this again.

There is Rocky that says every sports bet should be win or lose (regardless of disparity), then there is the rest of the rational world that says one team generally has a head to head advantage and tries to mitigate the difference. It's ok Rocky, I think I get the picture - you don't seem to ever believe your team will cover the spread. It probably comes from many years of torment.

Just stop spouting off that you are "taking bets." You never take a fair bet, and I've tried multiple times over multiple games.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

Oh crap, not this again.

There is Rocky that says every sports bet should be win or lose (regardless of disparity), then there is the rest of the rational world that says one team generally has a head to head advantage and tries to mitigate the difference. It's ok Rocky, I think I get the picture - you don't seem to ever believe your team will cover the spread. It probably comes from many years of torment.

Just stop spouting off that you are "taking bets." You never take a fair bet, and I've tried multiple times over multiple games.
                    I get it. You guys are all talk. You predict a KC choke, but lack the testicular fortitude to bet on it without a hedge.

It's okay. Just for you, I'll give you the points if the Chiefs face the Titans, if it's a reasonable spread.

Comment

I get it. You guys are all talk. You predict a KC choke, but lack the testicular fortitude to bet on it without a hedge.

It's okay. Just for you, I'll give you the points if the Chiefs face the Titans, if it's a reasonable spread.
                      How much can you cover? I mean, it's a sure thing so the sky should be limit, right?

Comment

I’ll take the Titans +6 1/2

Would that be reasonable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post

I’ll take the Titans +6 1/2

Would that be reasonable?
                          Sure. Why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

Haha, already hedging. That’s good, it’s a healthy mentality to have and very practical. Super Bowl wins are rare, and they’re special experiences for people lucky enough to experience them. I agree with you. Nothing wrong with a fun little run that comes up just short. Maybe you can break through and finally get one of those Lamar Hunt trophies the Broncos have 8 of. That would be a cool thing for KC fans to hang their hat on. “The Lamar Hunt trophy is coming home” would be a beautiful NFL Films soundbyte.

You do care a lot about the validation. It’s why you are here. It’s why bet welching bitch Clay is here. Gary doesn’t even hide it, I dig him for that. I’m not sure about any act though. We care about the state of the Broncos, irregardless of the Chiefs. That’s because you guys have never been a measuring stick for us. As the little brother, we’ll always be the measuring stick for you and we totally get that. For us, our only standard is the Bronco standard which is consistent greatness. Falling short of that has nothing to do with the Chiefs.
                            It took the Broncos 15 seasons before having to resort to cheating the salary cap to finally win their own QB (Elway) a Super Bowl.

I’d rather not take that long and choke for most of my QB’s career

Comment

• Just bet him on the ML....Problem solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post

It took the Broncos 15 seasons before having to resort to cheating the salary cap to finally win their own QB (Elway) a Super Bowl.

I’d rather not take that long and choke for most of my QB’s career
                                Nothing quite so pathetic as Chief fans talking **** about Broncos’ history. I bet Dolphins fans were sure Marino was going to get a title soon as well back in ‘85 lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X