Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!!!
    Amen, brother!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post

THANK YOU! I forgot how easy it is to get 300+ yards and 3 TDs in the NFL in your second game ever. Too easy. Only difficult throws count in the NFL anymore.
        ****, that's a problem for Patrick "80 percent of my throws are designed dump offs or screens" Mahomes.

Comment

Mahomes is definitely the cream of the crop if starting a franchise. I'll give you queefers that. I do like what Lock showed and I'm also on record to say I won't make a judgement on him until 8 games or so. I expect him to struggle a bit this week in KC and it is not a big deal. I am surprised by his game so far and excited which you guys should understand.

Comment

Another thing that most people haven't considered. Mahomes threw for almost 8500 yards (on almost 1000 passes). Then, in college he threw for almost 12K more yards (on 1350 throws). That's not even considering his baseball career.

Can you say, "Tommy John surgery?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
              As excited as I am about Lock and his fantastic start, I think this thread is premature
              Definitely premature.....and I still have to go with my heart and take Lock. I feel like Mahomes will be dangerous for a few more years then fade as injuries accumulate. He either learns to be a pocket guy or ends an early carreer.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                Another thing that most people haven't considered. Mahomes threw for almost 8500 yards (on almost 1000 passes). Then, in college he threw for almost 12K more yards (on 1350 throws). That's not even considering his baseball career.

Can you say, "Tommy John surgery?"
                Have to hand it to you. This is a great troll thread.

Good work

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                  As excited as I am about Lock and his fantastic start, I think this thread is premature
                  Ha. It’s like bustin it before you even jump into bed with Sofia Beverly.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    Mahomes is definitely the cream of the crop if starting a franchise. I'll give you queefers that. I do like what Lock showed and I'm also on record to say I won't make a judgement on him until 8 games or so. I expect him to struggle a bit this week in KC and it is not a big deal. I am surprised by his game so far and excited which you guys should understand.
                    The thing that I’m worried about is Lock trying to do too much and force throws cause he wants to impress all the family & friends at the game.

Comment

You guys get that Dom is trolling Chief fans right?

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Is it the three difficult throws he's completed? That must be it.
                        I love your selective reading abilities, but no, I wasn’t referring to his physical abilities such as his strong arm, pocket movements, ability to scramble, soft touch at short and midrange, throw with accuracy on the run, avoiding the rush, and his ability to put points on the board as much as I was referring to the intangibles he has.
                        Last edited by strafen; 12-09-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post

Have to hand it to you. This is a great troll thread.

Good work
                          I was reading a Broncos-related thread on ChefsPlanet, and thought, "If I started a thread on the Mane, I wonder how long it would take before someone linked to it here."

I would have put the over/under at about fifteen minutes. As it turned out, it went under that, by about ten minutes. I'd like to thank the poster "RunKC" - without whose efforts, I would just be a boy. Posting on a Broncos board. Asking for a Chefs fan to love him.

I would normally wait a few days for this celebratory post. But I don't think anyone there will read this far, to ruin my fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

I was reading a Broncos-related thread on ChefsPlanet, and thought, "If I started a thread on the Mane, I wonder how long it would take before someone linked to it here."

I would have put the over/under at about fifteen minutes. As it turned out, it went under that, by about ten minutes. I'd like to thank the poster "RunKC" - without whose efforts, I would just be a boy. Posting on a Broncos board. Asking for a Chefs fan to love him.

I would normally wait a few days for this celebratory post. But I don't think anyone there will read this far, to ruin my fun.
                            ^Comedy gold right here. lol

Comment

I do appreciate those here who have gone along with it - especially those beautiful souls who voted for Drew Lock in the poll.

Comment

Naturally, give me the QB who doesn't sound like Kermit and who eats steak like a civilized adult.

Comment

Working...
                                X