Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
    All that chest-thumping and as I prophecized, you're still pleading for us to respect you. So sad. You specifically have spent a week on here self-owning harder than any fan I've ever seen. You've actually made the effort to go back-and-forth with probably 15-20 people who were ALL trolling the **** out of you. Acted like you were in on the jokes, while continuing to get trolled into oblivion some more.

Some fans just aren't built for winning.
    Ha....right. Nice little bit of revisionist history there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Ha....right. Nice little bit of revisionist history there.
      We are never going to stop dunking on you here and you make it way too easy. Please understand there is no endgame that will leave you feeling good about the time you’ve spent seeking validation from strangers on the internet.

Comment

• remember this photo

we are your masters

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

We are never going to stop dunking on you here and you make it way too easy. Please understand there is no endgame that will leave you feeling good about the time you’ve spent seeking validation from strangers on the internet.
          Ha. Likewise, understand that no KC fan will ever tell you “I just can’t enjoy this Mahomes era because we don’t have a recent Super Bowl.”

Trust me, I wouldn’t expect acknowledgement from anybody here and couldn’t care less about that. I know this team will likely win big over the next 15 years and, at the very least will always be in the conversation and entertaining. That’s what matters. Anything to the contrary is jealous and disingenuous noise. Do you really think we don’t see through the act?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
            remember this photo

we are your masters

Pay your bets loser.

Comment

Ha. Likewise, understand that no KC fan will ever tell you “I just can’t enjoy this Mahomes era because we don’t have a recent Super Bowl.”

Trust me, I wouldn’t expect acknowledgement from anybody here and couldn’t care less about that. I know this team will likely win big over the next 15 years and, at the very least will always be in the conversation and entertaining. That’s what matters. Anything to the contrary is jealous and disingenuous noise. Do you really think we don’t see through the act?
              Haha, already hedging. That’s good, it’s a healthy mentality to have and very practical. Super Bowl wins are rare, and they’re special experiences for people lucky enough to experience them. I agree with you. Nothing wrong with a fun little run that comes up just short. Maybe you can break through and finally get one of those Lamar Hunt trophies the Broncos have 8 of. That would be a cool thing for KC fans to hang their hat on. “The Lamar Hunt trophy is coming home” would be a beautiful NFL Films soundbyte.

You do care a lot about the validation. It’s why you are here. It’s why bet welching bitch Clay is here. Gary doesn’t even hide it, I dig him for that. I’m not sure about any act though. We care about the state of the Broncos, irregardless of the Chiefs. That’s because you guys have never been a measuring stick for us. As the little brother, we’ll always be the measuring stick for you and we totally get that. For us, our only standard is the Bronco standard which is consistent greatness. Falling short of that has nothing to do with the Chiefs.

Comment

• Ok, I know that I said that your wunderkind peaked in that glorious first half in Houston, but I’m sorry to say that he has thoroughly proven me wrong. Dare I say, he looked almost Alex Smith-caliber today, methodically shredding the worst passing D in the NFL with papercut after papercut.

There is no longer any doubt as to the winner of this debate. Join me in the chant?

Lock...wei...ler! Lock...WEI.....LER!!!

Comment

Ok, I know that I said that your wunderkind peaked in that glorious first half in Houston, but I’m sorry to say that he has thoroughly proven me wrong. Dare I say, he looked almost Alex Smith-caliber today, methodically shredding the worst passing D in the NFL with papercut after papercut.

There is no longer any doubt as to the winner of this debate. Join me in the chant?

You’re not fooling anyone. You’re clearly nervous.

Comment

• The inferiority complex of Rocky Mountian cumrag is monumental.
                    Still no Super Bowls for the Queefs I see. Or Lamar Hunt trophies.

Comment

• Lol nice to see that this troll thread that most maners forgot about is still in the hearts and minds of chef fans. keep on keeping on until your annual playoff loss at foxboro.

Along with super bowl wins, we can tell you guys what it's like to take care of the pats in the playoffs if you're curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

You’re not fooling anyone. You’re clearly nervous.
                        Indeed. The QBs you rolled out before were a distant fourth in the division. Now you’re a closer fourth.

With a little seasoning, he may be able to keep you within 3 TDs.

Comment

Indeed. The QBs you rolled out before were a distant fourth in the division. Now you’re a closer fourth.

With a little seasoning, he may be able to keep you within 3 TDs.
                          Sure, bud.

Comment

Ok, I know that I said that your wunderkind peaked in that glorious first half in Houston, but I’m sorry to say that he has thoroughly proven me wrong. Dare I say, he looked almost Alex Smith-caliber today, methodically shredding the worst passing D in the NFL with papercut after papercut.

Fif...ty...years! Fif...ty....years!

Click image for larger version

Name:	e5yr.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	2540743

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                              The inferiority complex of Rocky Mountian cumrag is monumental.
                              Still no Super Bowls for the Queefs I see. Or Lamar Hunt trophies.
                              What’s funny is he’ll predictably disappear after the Chefs lose to the Titans at home again in a couple weeks. Then come back a few months later to claim another offseason participation trophy. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

What’s funny is he’ll predictably disappear after the Chefs lose to the Titans at home again in a couple weeks. Then come back a few months later to claim another offseason participation trophy. Rinse and repeat.
                                Hahaha!
                                Ain't that the truth...

Comment

Working...
                                X