Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the chiefs named a starter for tomorrow? Hoping we get mahommes. Moore’s cannon arm scares me more than mahommes RB ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
      Have the chiefs named a starter for tomorrow? Hoping we get mahommes. Moore’s cannon arm scares me more than mahommes RB ability.
      I think they’re going to give Mahomes a few possessions to build an insurmountable lead, then let Moore game manage the rest of the way.

Comment

• I wonder if Reid will call a QB sneak again.

Comment

• we should trade QBs !
          Lock has always dreamed of wearing a cheifs uniform and mahomes has always dreamed of winning the superbowl.
          This way Both of their dreams could come true.

Comment

• Much koolaid has been passed around this group. Homers..... Mahomes is clearly better at this point in his career. Lock beat 2 average teams and Mahomes was a league MVP, anyone see the difference here? And people say weed does not **** with one's mind and thought process.

Comment

• Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
              Much koolaid has been passed around this group. Homers..... Mahomes is clearly better at this point in his career. Lock beat 2 average teams and Mahomes was a league MVP, anyone see the difference here? And people say weed does not **** with one's mind and thought process.
              ...it's a troll thread you idiot

Comment

• lock sucks

Comment

Much koolaid has been passed around this group. Homers..... Mahomes is clearly better at this point in his career. Lock beat 2 average teams and Mahomes was a league MVP, anyone see the difference here? And people say weed does not **** with one's mind and thought process.
                  Lol

Comment

• can't win them all. Luck finally had a bad game

Comment

• Mahommes changed my mind today. He’s not even journeyman quality.

Comment

• How can anyone with a brain say Lock lol. Mahomes threw 59 TDS last year lmao

Comment

WTF are talking about?! At this point in Mahomes career he had a full offseason of the offense being catered to him.

Comment

• I wonder how many times it will have to be said "this is a troll thread" before people realized that this is a troll thread

Comment

• Different type offenses Lock would probably flourish in that offense as well

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

...it's a troll thread you idiot

look around the rest of the forum, lock played like ass today and earned criticism of him causes mass butthurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X