Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

Over a year I think.

I loved it every time I saw it, it was visual proof I was living in his head rent free lol
    Yeah, the self-own there is pretty glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
      MVP season versus two good games. Wow only the OM could go with this thread so early. I really hope Lock is everything his talent says he can be, but way to early to anoint him.
      That’s my point.
      The kid has all the talent in the world and I’m all in supporting him, but sometimes you need to take a step back and slow down.
      Knowing the mane, this can really change if we lose to the chiefs and Lock ends up throwing 2-3 interceptions, oh boy!
      I can almost see it coming...

Comment

• I'm going over, by a mile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

Over a year I think.

I loved it every time I saw it, it was visual proof I was living in his head rent free lol
          Dragster69's negative rep is the thing I miss most about the old site.

Comment

• Mahomes could resurrect his career if he gets out of KC and learns to trust the pocket and make reads. Thats a big "Could". Lock basically has the 2020 MVP award locked up. Funny that people bother debating it for 14 pages. Its an iPhone 11 vs a Palm Treo.

Comment

• Against the spread vs. Denver:

Matt Moore: 1-0
              Patrick Mahomes: 1-2

As the saying goes, great QBs cover. 33% is only good in baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                Against the spread vs. Denver:

Matt Moore: 1-0
                Patrick Mahomes: 1-2

As the saying goes, great QBs cover. 33% is only good in baseball.
                Good point, I wonder how many chances Mahomes has left? I see a long future of Lock vs Moore showdowns twice a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post

That’s my point.
                  The kid has all the talent in the world and I’m all in supporting him, but sometimes you need to take a step back and slow down.
                  Knowing the mane, this can really change if we lose to the chiefs and Lock ends up throwing 2-3 interceptions, oh boy!
                  I can almost see it coming...
                  Not gonna happen. In the unlikely event that Lock loses, then its time to tank for the next great QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Good point, I wonder how many chances Mahomes has left? I see a long future of Lock vs Moore showdowns twice a year.
                    You can't argue with the numbers. And the one win there is against Paxton Lynch so I think it's fair to throw that one out. 100% vs. 0%. Do the math, Chiefs fans. Is it better to have 100 grams of meth or 0?

Comment

• Mahomes is already 24 as well. Next year, he'll be on the wrong side of 20. It's already clear that he's lost a step. He's definitely not a guy who can sit back in the pocket like Brady so once his ability to move is gone, I'd expect to see him fall off a cliff pretty fast. I think he has 2 more years tops as a top end system QB before the window is completely shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

When I think of durable and tough, I think of Lockweiler. That testosterone-fueled bastion of masculinity made it through two entire preseason games before hurting his thumb. Even more impressive is that he didn’t even miss ONE full season due to this ghastly injury. A true titan.

Mahomes, meanwhile, was only able to muster 800 yds and 7 TDs vs Oklahoma because of a little scaphoid injury and banged up throwing shoulder. Plus, he ALMOST missed a play after injuring his throwing hand last week, according to reports.

If only he were half the man that Lockweiler is...
                        That tackle was vicious. Luckily it was only his thumb. If Lock had the Mahomes fragility, his entire arm would of been ripped off.

Mahomes played in weak conference. Everyone knows that if you didn't play in the Big 10 or SEC, you might as well be playing flag football.

Comment

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post

Dragster69's negative rep is the thing I miss most about the old site.
                          Wow!
                          I think I struck a nerve but they won’t admit it, they just show it by now coming out. Lol
                          I feel special.
                          I have my fans coming out; hail to the king!
                          I appreciate you guys!
                          Dragster69 I forgot about that.
                          It brings back memories of my 1969 Camaro Z-28 I used to drag race.
                          Fun Times, boys!

Comment

• I’m now the center of attention of this thread.
                            im the power! lol
                            Well, to all my fans, please respect the OP and don’t derail this thread. I know, I know, but we can deal with this some other time, ok?
                            I can set up a twitter account or something if you guys want to follow me there.
                            Would you all like that?!
                            I think that would lessen the butthurt in some of you...
                            Just for you fans!
                            I love you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

That tackle was vicious. Luckily it was only his thumb. If Lock had the Mahomes fragility, his entire arm would of been ripped off.

Mahomes played in weak conference. Everyone knows that if you didn't play in the Big 10 or SEC, you might as well be playing flag football.
                              Is the wittle guy’s thumb feeling better? Maybe he needs another month or two?

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Is the wittle guy’s thumb feeling better? Maybe he needs another month or two?
                                You wish lol

your anxiety is showing...

Comment

Working...
                                X