Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the mahomes era was exciting. Short but exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

He actually thinks it’s witty. Kinda sad really.
      No...just funny. Every QB who makes a decent play or two is “the one.”

Btw, don’t make me list examples of what passes for wit around here.

Comment

• So it seems Reid has held back Mahomes kinda like how Reeves held back Elway for so many years...

Comment

• Mahomes has to play in a trick offense. Flash in the pan.

I'll take a real pro-style QB like Drew Lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
            I think the mahomes era was exciting. Short but exciting.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	thats-what-she-said-gif-8.gif
Views:	136
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	2534891

Comment

• Originally posted by Elways Son View Post
              You guys are losers... trying to build up Lockweiler. You have a certified Super Bowl MVP on your team... at quarterback. How you guys gonna forget about Flaccid so fast. He’s a SUPERBOWL MVPPPPPPPP... I mean what team wouldn’t want Flaccid as their qb over Mahomes or Lockweiler. As flat out nails as they’ve both been. You have a ****ing SUPERBOWL MVP QB ON YOUR TEAM. There’s no way you guys don’t win the SB this year. I just chartered a plane to Vegas so I can drop my mortgage on Denver winning the SB. The wait is over people, Denver is elite and they’re here to prove it. They’re gonna roll through the playoffs crushing fools. Lockweiler gonna grab MVP with like 35 TD’s in the last 3 games and then Super Bowl MVP baby. Amirite
              You're the one that sold us the original Brozweiler, Jack. Sorry it didn't work out.

Comment

• I feel bad for Chiefs fans. Mahomes looked like a legitimate star QB. I wonder how long this slump will continue? Maybe Reid is actually ruining his career?

Does it bother Chiefs fans that they have no historic signature plays or drives (like the Drive, the catch, etc). They basically have a boomer era Superbowl and a racist hand gesture/chant to hang their hat on. SAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

definitely. Much better deep ball and desire to win. Mahomes is all diva.
                  Hurt on a half yard QB sneak.

Comment

• Mahomes looked so promising for awhile like RGIII or Kaep. He still may end up being better than them. Who knows? He’s obviously a tier beneath Lock at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                      Mahomes looked so promising for awhile like RGIII or Kaep. He still may end up being better than them. Who knows? He’s obviously a tier beneath Lock at this point.
                      I’m sorry bud. That’s a ridiculous statement to make from beginning to end.
                      You’re better than that...
                      Last edited by strafen; 12-11-2019, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Mahomes looked so promising for awhile like RGIII or Kaep. He still may end up being better than them. Who knows? He’s obviously a tier beneath Lock at this point.
                        Hey, he might rebound into a poor man's Tannehill or something here in a couple years. Reid probably won't have the patience though and will move on.

Comment

• Mahomes is cute for a kid..

Lock is a MAN. Big difference imo.

Comment

Maybe over time he can develop into a decent pocket passer?

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post

I’m sorry bud. That’s a ridiculous statement to make from beginning to end.
                              You’re better than that...
                              No I really think Mahomes might be better than RGIII and Kaep. How about you put your money where your mouth is, and we’ll make a little wager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                                I feel bad for Chiefs fans. Mahomes looked like a legitimate star QB. I wonder how long this slump will continue? Maybe Reid is actually ruining his career?

Does it bother Chiefs fans that they have no historic signature plays or drives (like the Drive, the catch, etc). They basically have a boomer era Superbowl and a racist hand gesture/chant to hang their hat on. SAD!
                                I still remember that time that he completed 71% of his passes for 450 yards and 3 TDs in Nashville. Or when he broke the Patriots' 21-game winning streak in Foxboro.

Alas, those were the days.....

Comment

Working...
                                X