Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your franchise centerpiece: Drew Lock, or Patrick Mahomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Will this be 9 or 10?

I just hope they don’t look past the Lockweilers to the Bears game.
    Hint: you’re trying way too hard with the Lockweiler thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

He actually thinks it’s witty. Kinda sad really.

Comment

• They use computers. Ag... These are the wittiest nerds from several graduating classes of KC area schools. Think about it, these ones can type and probably have cable TV with interwebs and a trailer phone. It is easy to picture each one looking like little Kips and Lafondas eating Sam's club potato chips and drinking cheap beer whilst trolling on this page like it has a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Hint: you’re grasping at hope, just like the 37 other quarterbacks your drunk GM has brought in.... that this band of idiots keeps proclaiming the next great drafted qb (hint hint: there’s never been one) drafted by this franchise. Can’t wait to come here Sunday afternoon after we run up 9 straight on your team.
          Oh yes, the fire Vance Fangio, Fire Scarrygello, we’re tanking AGAIN threads will be classic!

Comment

• Broncos have NEVER drafted an MVP quarterback. Mahomes > Browncos

Comment

• Originally posted by Elways Son View Post

Hint: you’re grasping at hope, just like the 37 other quarterbacks your drunk GM has brought in.... that this band of idiots keeps proclaiming the next great drafted qb (hint hint: there’s never been one) drafted by this franchise. Can’t wait to come here Sunday afternoon after we run up 9 straight on your team.
              Oh yes, the fire Vance Fangio, Fire Scarrygello, we’re tanking AGAIN threads will be classic!

I have you guys winning this weekend we have too many injuries and lock is only in his third start.

but we are trending up and soon will be much more competitive with you guys. I look forward to a competitive series again.

also, I can sense your fear and panic in your posting and it’s kind of exciting. I wasn’t so sure of lock until you started panicking.

Comment

• Chiefs fan’s fight song: “Well, somebody told me you had a girlfriend
                Who looked like your sister
                That we had in February of last year”

Comment

Broncos have NEVER drafted an MVP quarterback. Mahomes > Browncos
                  I can see how that would be important to a fan base who have never experienced winning a Superbowl in their lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post

I have you guys winning this weekend we have too many injuries and lock is only in his third start.

but we are trending up and soon will be much more competitive with you guys. I look forward to a competitive series again.

also, I can sense your fear and panic in your posting and it’s kind of exciting. I wasn’t so sure of lock until you started panicking.
                    Last year Queefs Planet was paralyzed with fear that this exact scenario that’s playing out would happen. Lots of Lock fans over there and they are not happy we have their guy.
                    It was only after they came over and saw Elway was scouting Lock that they suddenly had all kinds of bad things to say about Lock.
                    Gary-Zero SB’s LOVED Lock. Had only good things to say. Just drooled over him.
                    I said as much numerous times here that getting Lock wasn’t just about getting a rocket armed franchise QB but where we were specifically getting him from was just as important. Its all “Locking” in now.
                    You see these Queef clowns can feel their window has closed. They had a 3 year window with Kermit to get it done and now its gone.
                    Next year he’ll command upwards of 250 MIL contract and kill their hopes and dreams once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

I can see how that would be important to a fan base who have never experienced winning a Superbowl in their lifetime.
                      bingo, they have NO fond SB memories and most of them don't know matriculate from masturbate.

Comment

Is mahomes even better that Baker at this point? Baker on the Chiefs and they probably clinched already. Mahomes happy feet holding Andy's O back.

Comment

Exactly now they did with Tebow but the Broncos sabotaged him and wouldn't let him win it all. League followed suit.

Comment

• Id take Tebow over Mahomes

Comment

• Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                              Id take Tebow over Mahomes
                              definitely. Much better deep ball and desire to win. Mahomes is all diva.

Comment

• Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                                Id take Tebow over Mahomes
                                Same.

Comment

Working...
                                X