Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Build on defense as our strength, Drew Lock is our equalizer in division.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trent didn't want to play so he could just say it hurt to fail physical as it fit his whole narrative.

I wouldn't give up a 1st for him but i'd take him in a package that give the skins 2nd round value for him. Assuming he'll renegotiate to 2 years averaging around 12M

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Flowers blows. And the Skins are looking for 1st plus.
      He’s given up a total of 2 sacks all year on a porous o line. He’s a top 20 G.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

You are aware that Trent Williams' contract only has one more year on it right?
        I would trade for him and immediately redo the contract. Make him happy.
        3 yr deal.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

I would trade for him and immediately redo the contract. Make him happy.
          3 yr deal.
          Doesn't he have a back or knee injury history as well. but yes, any off season deal for TW would included an agreed on extension.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
            Trent didn't want to play so he could just say it hurt to fail physical as it fit his whole narrative.

I wouldn't give up a 1st for him but i'd take him in a package that give the skins 2nd round value for him. Assuming he'll renegotiate to 2 years averaging around 12M
            Just say no to Williams. Old expensive and helmet issues. Munchak should be given the decision on OL and get him some guys to work with.

Comment

he wouldn’t have been able to play even if he was traded. I’ve dropped a ton of skins info over time but no one ever accepts.....go back in time and see when I suggested Shanny wanted to move on from RG3, Rev
              laid into me that it wouldn’t happen.

Comment

That’s cause Rev is a D-bag in the smelliest degree.

Comment

Doesn't he have a back or knee injury history as well. but yes, any off season deal for TW would included an agreed on extension.
                  Nope. Hes healthy. He's just using injury to not have to play for a turd organization.
                  Other players have done this there too. And then there's the Cousins saga.
                  He does have a long history of Pro Bowls. 7 to be specific.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Only if the board falls that way. We have too many holes to be reaching for need. We really have enough needs to just go BPA (that fits a need) with every pick. Plus with all the free agents we are going to be losing we’re probably going to have needs people aren’t even thinking about that much right now, like DL. Say Derrick Brown falls to us and we just lost Wolfe and Shelby Harris. Who in their right mind would complain about that guy being our 1st round pick?
                    I get what you're saying and agree, somewhat. But no way in hell is Derek Brown falling to the middle of the 1st round. Dude is going top 10. You can take that to the bank. Trust me, I'd love to have Brown in a Broncos uni. Ain't gonna happen though. I'd actually love for us to move back in the 1st and pick up that extra 2nd. Very deep draft for some of the positions we need help in.

Comment

Working...
                    X