Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Short lived Chef vs Broncos QB Reversal is OVER, or at least Reversed back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Short lived Chef vs Broncos QB Reversal is OVER, or at least Reversed back.

Patrick Mahomes 26/40 283 1 1
    Drew Lock 22/27 309 3 1
    Lock is the 1st rookie QB to throw over 300 yards in his 1st road game win.

but ZeroSBin50years said Lock would be below average because he knows all about QB's now.

Lock doesn't have a stocked WR corps or an experienced TE. Just a bunch of 2nd year players and rookies at those positions and he made them look like stars.

I’m liking what I’m seeing

Comment

Lock looks good so far but I also think this offense has some weapons

Comment

I'm not going anywhere saying he is PM but he has shown he can process info like him. Whether he can keep it up like PM has remains to be seen. Now Zero pounded Elway for not taking Mason Rudolph who is complete garbage so remember that.

Comment

lock isn’t a zit on mahomes’ ass yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
            I'm not going anywhere saying he is PM but he has shown he can process info like him. Whether he can keep it up like PM has remains to be seen. Now Zero pounded Elway for not taking Mason Rudolph who is complete garbage so remember that.
            Gary was sooo nervous when I 1st brought up Lock as a prospect on this site. It's as if he came back here as Zero because he felt threatened by the kid from their backyard going to DEN.
            He's been nervously agonizing and typing long winded tripe as this inevitable moment has inched its way to now.

Comment

He looks a lot like a young Elway, John was bigger but this kid can throw it like John. I hate the Cutler comparisons because Cutler would struggle for a couple quarters and then make a bad INT that would cost us a game. So far Lock has been consistent throwing and he is able to buy time with his feet. I love the added wrinkle of the fake roll out play where he threw to a TE on the other side of the field on a quick drop, it is hard to make those types of throws accurately across his body. I posted somewhere that I hoped they came out allowing him to throw it early and often and threw in a wrinkle with the naked boots and Scabby must have read it because they did it.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Gary was sooo nervous when I 1st brought up Lock as a prospect on this site. It's as if he came back here as Zero because he felt threatened by the kid from their backyard going to DEN.
                He's been nervously agonizing and typing long winded tripe as this inevitable moment has inched its way to now.
                Is Gary LossChef?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post

Is Gary LossChef?
                  Yes. ZeroSBsLossQueefGary-Hamilton.

Comment

has he shown up today? He’s going to owe me 100!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Oh boy for what? I thought I had a good bet with him but now it's not. Pat's vs Queefs in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Not that I've seen. Good thing is Gary pays his bets.

Comment

Oh boy for what? I thought I had a good bet with him but now it's not. Pat's vs Queefs in the playoffs.
                          Reid always beats Belecheat in the regular season then chokes in the playoffs. Relax.

Comment

Reid always beats Belecheat in the regular season then chokes in the playoffs. Relax.
                            I kind of feel like the Pats have run into no weapons on offense problem they can't overcome. Matt Lacosse is no gronk! Couldn't even get decent minutes at TE in Denver.

Comment

I kind of feel like the Pats have run into no weapons on offense problem they can't overcome. Matt Lacosse is no gronk! Couldn't even get decent minutes at TE in Denver.
                              Also a 42 year old quarterback problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X