Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut Fant NOW

He hasn't scored in a quarter.

Happy game day Mane. Love most of you....some of you.

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post

LMAO, nice one. Nice jab at those who were shooting off their wads in the first few games on how he was a bust. It seems like it's always the same dumb idiots who don't understand football and are just looking to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post

Who DONT you love?!?!

Comment

He’s having a good game. Dude’s an athletic freak and a real matchup issue. He has a lot of issues though in terms of his hands, awareness, ball skills, and blocking. He fixes all or most of those and he can be special. Otherwise he’ll just be a speedy matchup guy, rather than an elite TE. Here’s hoping he can develop and address his weaknesses going forward. Lock with an elite TE would awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          He’s having a good game. Dude’s an athletic freak and a real matchup issue. He has a lot of issues though in terms of his hands, awareness, ball skills, and blocking. He fixes all or most of those and he can be special. Otherwise he’ll just be a speedy matchup guy, rather than an elite TE. Here’s hoping he can develop and address his weaknesses going forward. Lock with an elite TE would awesome.
          He's a rookie. I think the OP was jabbing at those calling for his head. Typically the same guys who just want to bitch and moan about anything and everything. Again, he's a ROOKIE. Not to mention, look who we had in at QB the first half of the year. He's got all the tools, he'll develop consistency. It's just insane how stupid some people are where they were wanting the Broncos to actually cut him.

Comment

feelings mutual, especially in Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

He's a rookie. I think the OP was jabbing at those calling for his head. Typically the same guys who just want to bitch and moan about anything and everything. Again, he's a ROOKIE. Not to mention, look who we had in at QB the first half of the year. He's got all the tools, he'll develop consistency. It's just insane how stupid some people are where they were wanting the Broncos to actually cut him.
              Yeah, I’m critical of Fant and have my doubts about his skill set being good enough to be elite, but why would anyone want to outright give up on him? At a minimum he’ll be a target defenses have to respect because of his size and speed and the matchup issues that that poses.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Yeah, I’m critical of Fant and have my doubts about his skill set being good enough to be elite, but why would anyone want to outright give up on him? At a minimum he’ll be a target defenses have to respect because of his size and speed and the matchup issues that that poses.
                Fant is fine. He's already setting rookie TE records for DEN. Let's just get him and Lock on the field for an entire season.

Comment

Any word on the Fant injury? Do we know how serious it is yet?

Comment

Let it be known that the good ol Chef didn't even want Fant on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Fant is fine. He's already setting rookie TE records for DEN. Let's just get him and Lock on the field for an entire season.
                      And he’s gotten better every game.

Comment

If he can continue to develop and get on the same level as Kittle, look out!

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
                          Any word on the Fant injury? Do we know how serious it is yet?
                          Apparently foot is fine.

https://twitter.com/MaseDenver/statu...226216449?s=20

Comment

With finally good QB play, suddenly our TEs and WRs look elite, imagine that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                              Let it be known that the good ol Chef didn't even want Fant on the field.
                              thats cheap , pathetic and hardly worth your effort to post or mine to respond.

Comment

Working...
                              X