• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tges58
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

what else can he do ?
    for 50 years he has been wallowing in his own filth, pouring catsup on anything that moves and calling it BBQ.
    Now the team he clings to like a barnacle wins, and somehow he thinks that means we want to sit in his filth along with him ?
    "lovely mud today " !
    I always thought that cheif fans might be the link between primates and humanity;
    then I witnessed their tree climbing skills, obviously they have not assended beyond primates.

Shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?

You're a babbling idiot. Get back on your meds.

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

You’re trying too hard.
    N j7
    Trying too hard? And how is that, Aggie?

I admit, sometimes telling the truth is hard...

But not this time.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

You’re trying too hard.
    what else can he do ?
    for 50 years he has been wallowing in his own filth, pouring catsup on anything that moves and calling it BBQ.
    Now the team he clings to like a barnacle wins, and somehow he thinks that means we want to sit in his filth along with him ?
    "lovely mud today " !
    I always thought that cheif fans might be the link between primates and humanity;
    then I witnessed their tree climbing skills, obviously they have not assended beyond primates.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

Man, the things you guy's have to talk **** about is shrinking every year.

Good news for you though, they're talking about expanded playoffs. You might have a shot at a WC birth the next 10+ years.

But then again, maybe not.
    You’re trying too hard.

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    Originally posted by Paladin View Post

How original. Dumb you are, too.
    Man, the things you guy's have to talk **** about is shrinking every year.

Good news for you though, they're talking about expanded playoffs. You might have a shot at a WC birth the next 10+ years.

But then again, maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied

Right back atcha
    How original. Dumb you are, too.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied

Right back atcha
    left twix matcha

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied

Chiefs fans are doing on here what they are always doing on here. Responding to all of your trolling posts. We're here because you practically beg us to be.

When you talk sh it constantly you are going to get sh it constantly.

There were like 4 Chiefs fans here until recently. Bob KCStud Tomahawk and BossChief. Then A couple random stragglers who posted maybe 3 times in a season. Not until they started winning did we see an influx...your join date falls into that.

probably shouldn’t have skirted around the curse filter as talking **** isn’t a ban, but going around the filter is.

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    I have not said much about the 50 year thing, but now that you mention it.....

Yep. Boorish, passe and childish. That's you.
    Right back atcha

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    Originally posted by strafen View Post

That was the thing I was most afraid of; seeing the chiefs win the SB and having their fans acting just like this, which I don’t blame them since they don’t know how to act, and they’re acting like a bunch of fans that have never known what winning a SB is like, because they’ve never been there.
    Chiefs fans are doing on here what they are always doing on here. Responding to all of your trolling posts. We're here because you practically beg us to be.

When you talk sh it constantly you are going to get sh it constantly.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    It’s March. Witnessing their first SB win ever as fans they’ll be on this high for a while.

You guys are going to go nuts responding to chiefs fans.
    That was the thing I was most afraid of; seeing the chiefs win the SB and having their fans acting just like this, which I don’t blame them since they don’t know how to act, and they’re acting like a bunch of fans that have never known what winning a SB is like, because they’ve never been there.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    It’s March. Witnessing their first SB win ever as fans they’ll be on this high for a while.

You guys are going to go nuts responding to chiefs fans.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied

Really? Do you mean like you always talking about the 50 year thing?

I notice cheato fans have no answer to my response to that. You generally just ignore it and hope it goes away. It doesn't.
    who are these cheato fans and why is their snack selection so important to you ?
    cheif fan wins a SB for the first time in 50 years and he cant re-direct his focus from snack foods.
    Does that cheato dust impair your tree climbing skills ?

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    I have not said much about the 50 year thing, but now that you mention it.....

Yep. Boorish, passe and childish. That's you.

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    Yeah. These efforts by KC fanatics are so passe and childish that there is no humor in them. After the four hundredth lap dance, the effect wears off. They become pathetically boorish. Most of them are boorish in their daily lives anyway.
    ​​​​​​
    Really? Do you mean like you always talking about the 50 year thing?

I notice cheato fans have no answer to my response to that. You generally just ignore it and hope it goes away. It doesn't.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X