X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zerovoltz
    replied
    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

What do you actually think a time route is?
    Any route where the target makes a cut, or other move designed to gain separation from a defender, such as a sudden cut to the inside or outside, a curl, that type of thing....a route where upon making said cut/move, the target will have gained an advantage in the moments in takes the defender to adjust and recover. This advantage is often obtained right at the moment of the cut and most NFL defenders are able to recover within a few steps of these. The best time to throw this route is right before the defender makes the cut, so that the ball is arriving just after the cut is made, the time when the most separation from the defender exists....maximizing the chances for a completion and YAC. .

One of the big reasons why Lock is "better in games than in practice" is because in a game, he gets to pick what he wants to do with the ball....he'll throw where he thinks he can complete the pass. (a good thing) In practice, when working on specific plays and routes, where he is forced to throw the route called for.....he's not going to look that good....

Again....if any of you'd take the time to venture to the Butt, I have documented my thoughts there, including video examples.

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied
    Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

.....he sucks at timing routes....I'd run 4 verts every play....He's great at those...even when the target is well covered....Fant runs seam routes well. Sutton runs fly routes well. I am sure Hamler, and Juedy will run plenty of linear routes. Lock will look good throwing a linear route to your grandma. He has a big arm...he can move. You guys are happy to have him...and why shouldn't you be? All I am saying is he has flaw in his game...it will cost you from time to time and will keep Lock from ever really being more than a middling NFL QB. You can win a SB with him. (just not because of him) You can do alot worse (and you have lately)
    What do you actually think a time route is?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Paladin View Post
    Zero, you should go to the Charger's site and play your banjo there.
    Classic!

. .Sing along with Zeee-ro, y'all!

Leave a comment:

• Aztec Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by RandyMoss84 View Post
    It is surprising that you all have much faith in Lock, with the games he played in, he is not very impressive but if there is a trade offer to trade Lock for Mahomes, you all would trade Lock in 1 second 🙄
    31 fanbases would trade their QB for Mahomes in one second. What is supposed to be revealing about that?

Leave a comment:

• RandyMoss84
    replied
    It is surprising that you all have much faith in Lock, with the games he played in, he is not very impressive but if there is a trade offer to trade Lock for Mahomes, you all would trade Lock in 1 second 🙄

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

How many QBs would start over Mahomes?
    OK, he would also be a backup in Baltimore, Houston, Seattle, Philly, Atlanta, Green Bay etc, etc, etc....

Denver fans need to get over this ridiculous notion that KC fans are afraid of Lock. Talk about delusional.

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

Three.
    Obviously you haven't been paying attention.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

How many have you won LEGITIMATELY?
    Three.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

Scared of Lock? LMAO! If he was on the Chiefs he would be a career backup.
    How many QBs would start over Mahomes?

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    Originally posted by mray77 View Post
    All the kc trolls are just that...trolls

They are scared of Lock...that's all we need.
    Scared of Lock? LMAO! If he was on the Chiefs he would be a career backup.

Leave a comment:

• Tges58
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

You're projecting again.
    What did we talk about last time?

And I see no real facts besides your team won the SB and you spend every day coming here to say that we should praise your team because we dogged you for years.
    We won't.
    You won, finally.
    Whoopideedoo. We won back to back. You're still years behind in Playoff victories. You are tied in playoff losses.

And like I said... On a daily basis...
    You are still here getting handed vocabulary beyond your edumukayshun level.

I'm beginning to think you are a masochist.
    Maybe you should take a break from online forums...
    Learn Tai Chi. Or read an epic like Gilgamesh.
    That's my intelligently thought out and tactfully delivered response.
    Or you could actually respond to the FACTS I post instead of googling things to make yourself look like an intellectual(and failing miserably at it).

Yeah, we know all about your tainted Super Bowls. How many have you won LEGITIMATELY?

You won a lot of playoff games because you had an elite QB, HAD being the key word here.

Now KC has the elite QB, and since he's been a starter they are 4-1 in the playoffs and were a bonehead penalty (by a player no longer on the team)away from going to and very possibly winning the Super Bowl, and are the overwhelming favorite to win it again this year.

You can brag about going and getting curbstomped by 4-6 tds, I'm only going to brag about it when they win

Unless your in first place the view never changes. Get used to that view.

Leave a comment:

• Zerovoltz
    replied
    Originally posted by Paladin View Post
    And if the Lock to Jeudy connection is as good as the Lock to Fant or the Lock to Sutton or the Lock to Hamler, or the Lock to Albert O., or the Lock to Graham or the Lock to the CU Boy, or any other connections, what would you say to that? Bad timing? C'mon Zero, stop being such an ass. You should go to the Charger's site and play your banjo there. Your stupid Lil Abner act is getting really old.
    .....he sucks at timing routes....I'd run 4 verts every play....He's great at those...even when the target is well covered....Fant runs seam routes well. Sutton runs fly routes well. I am sure Hamler, and Juedy will run plenty of linear routes. Lock will look good throwing a linear route to your grandma. He has a big arm...he can move. You guys are happy to have him...and why shouldn't you be? All I am saying is he has flaw in his game...it will cost you from time to time and will keep Lock from ever really being more than a middling NFL QB. You can win a SB with him. (just not because of him) You can do alot worse (and you have lately)

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    And if the Lock to Jeudy connection is as good as the Lock to Fant or the Lock to Sutton or the Lock to Hamler, or the Lock to Albert O., or the Lock to Graham or the Lock to the CU Boy, or any other connections, what would you say to that? Bad timing? C'mon Zero, stop being such an ass. You should go to the Charger's site and play your banjo there. Your stupid Lil Abner act is getting really old.

Leave a comment:

• Zerovoltz
    replied
    I'm going to really enjoy the frustration in gameday threads when YOU all start pointing out how well Jerry Juedy runs routes and Lock is late to throw.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    Originally posted by LockedIn View Post
    i am just saying... there is a reason you choose this thread.... because of the name.... Drew Lock....
    HORSE EMOJII
    COCK EMOJII
    LOCK EMOJII

Leave a comment:

Working...
X