X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Lock today: Passer rating: 136.0

I’m so glad the future has finally arrived

Comment

• 4th best ESPN QBR of the year, behind 3 Lamar Jackson games.

Comment

• Considering the number of times we have been burned at Qb since 2015, I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. A lot can go wrong here. But Lock has displayed the attitude and ability to be special. 38 points man. 31 st halftime. Geeze.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
          Let's slow it down a little. The NFL has no game film on Lock yet. He showing a lot of promise, but we don't have anything until we see DCs taking his strength away. The Detroit and Oakland game will tell us were we stand.
          Oh cmon already. That's so overrated. What about that endzone laser he threw to Fant. The CB was glued to Fant, it was just a perfect pass. You're trying to tell us game film would have led to the Texans having even better coverage on that play? You couldn't cover it any better than they did. And don't forget, there's tape on the defenses too. So teams looking at tape on Lock is fine, because Lock will be looking at tape of the defense as well. It goes both ways dude. There's countless hours of game tape on many QB's and yet we still see many of them putting up huge numbers every week. That's why it's important for a QB to have many good attributes (read defenses, look off your targets, arm strength, touch, accuracy, scramble, throw on the run, etc). When the good QB's have all of that going for them, it's very difficult to defend. I'm not trying to paint the picture that's always full of roses. He'll have bad games, it just happens. But no way am I going to say the only reason Lock was money today was because nobody has much tape on him. BS

Comment

• They said PM was talking to him this week. Whatever Manning said, it sure worked. The fact that Manning is reaching out to Lock and helping him, that's just icing on the cake baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              They said PM was talking to him this week. Whatever Manning said, it sure worked. The fact that Manning is reaching out to Lock and helping him, that's just icing on the cake baby.
              Get them some two way walkie talkies.

Comment

• Some folks here need to infuse a little joy into their football viewing experience. It's okay to get excited and lose yourself a little bit. And not feel "embarrassed" for the people who do, what a joke of a comment that was.

Comment

Oh cmon already. That's so overrated. What about that endzone laser he threw to Fant. The CB was glued to Fant, it was just a perfect pass. You're trying to tell us game film would have led to the Texans having even better coverage on that play? You couldn't cover it any better than they did. And don't forget, there's tape on the defenses too. So teams looking at tape on Lock is fine, because Lock will be looking at tape of the defense as well. It goes both ways dude. There's countless hours of game tape on many QB's and yet we still see many of them putting up huge numbers every week. That's why it's important for a QB to have many good attributes (read defenses, look off your targets, arm strength, touch, accuracy, scramble, throw on the run, etc). When the good QB's have all of that going for them, it's very difficult to defend. I'm not trying to paint the picture that's always full of roses. He'll have bad games, it just happens. But no way am I going to say the only reason Lock was money today was because nobody has much tape on him. BS
                  They actually said in the broadcast yesterday that Crennel had no tape on Lock and didn't know how to defend him. The Texans only looked at the SD tape and his senior year at Mizzou.

Comment

They said PM was talking to him this week. Whatever Manning said, it sure worked. The fact that Manning is reaching out to Lock and helping him, that's just icing on the cake baby.
                    The crazy thing about that, that they showed Flacco (in Front of Drew) when they said Manning reached out to Lock. I would be Flaccos Job to tell Lock something about crowd noise. it is such a shame that we not already gifted Flacco a lombardie (and a dick paycheck) and now pay him 17 Millionen for this sXX effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High 81 View Post

The crazy thing about that, that they showed Flacco (in Front of Drew) when they said Manning reached out to Lock. I would be Flaccos Job to tell Lock something about crowd noise. it is such a shame that we not already gifted Flacco a lombardie (and a dick paycheck) and now pay him 17 Millionen for this sXX effort.
                      Flacco has taken to mentoring Lock ever since joe got injured. Several reports have come out the past couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

They actually said in the broadcast yesterday that Crennel had no tape on Lock and didn't know how to defend him. The Texans only looked at the SD tape and his senior year at Mizzou.
                        When it comes to the fant Td and the big throw to Patrick there is no defense. Lock opens up he entire playbook with his ability

Comment

Apparently Lock has had a continual relationship with the Mannings since he attended their passing camp as a teenager in highschool.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCoachBear View Post

Flacco has taken to mentoring Lock ever since joe got injured. Several reports have come out the past couple of weeks.
                            Mostly fluff pieces, all BS. Like Flacco. In April, said of mentoring or helping out Lock- "uh, not my job".

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Mostly fluff pieces, all BS. Like Flacco. In April, said of mentoring or helping out Lock- "uh, not my job".
                              Yea I guess people can’t say something and do another 6 months later. Forgot about that rule in our matrix coding.

Comment

• Lock will face some of the worst defenses the rest of the season. At least next week he will feel the need to score, and against the lions he will see some pretty decent pre-snap disguises. If the raider game is anything like the first, the running game won’t be much of an option and we will have to rely on locks arm. Interesting mix of challenges for lock in the coming weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X