Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Thanks SoCal..... ....Vegas and national media don't think much of Lock
    I'm surprised all the other QBs with less than 6 starts made the list, but Lock didn't! =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

He’s not a troll.
      Your face is troll

Comment

Thanks SoCal..... ....Vegas and national media don't think much of Lock
        Well, when you have 5 games under your belt you don’t make cheesedick lists, Gary.

Comment

• Pat Shurmer had one above avg offense in 7 years of coordinating.

i honestly dont expect anything till he is fired.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                Pat Shurmer had one above avg offense in 7 years of coordinating.

i honestly dont expect anything till he is fired.
                i kind of agree. shurmur is overrated as a OC. but he hasnt had alot of talent to work with either. also shanefalco is my favorite movie qb behind willie beamen

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  i think cowherd is kind of a clown, Cousins really hasnt done anything

Comment

• Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

i think cowherd is kind of a clown, Cousins really hasnt done anything
                    Those aren't Colin Cowherds rankings.....they are Nick Wrights.....cowherd just retweeted them or something.

Comment

Those aren't Colin Cowherds rankings.....they are Nick Wrights.....cowherd just retweeted them or something.
                      nick wright? the chiefs fan that has a tv show no one watches.his serviceable list is a joke too. goff has the top contract in the NFL. that makes him not serviceable at all.tannehill is about to be 30+ old. he is a backup. allen is on the come up as well
                      Last edited by LockedIn; 04-21-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          Drew is not there because he didn't play a full season. He only played, 4 games or so?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	EWe-4EXXgAA4cjl?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	2618520

Comment

• The Broncos won four of the five games Lock started to close the 2019 season, but Lock himself still left a lot on the table to question. Over his five starts, he posted just 6.5 yards per pass attempt and an 89.7 rating. For fantasy purposes, his weekly scoring finishes were QB22, QB8, QB31, QB20, and QB21 despite facing the fourth-easiest schedule of pass defenses. With limited weaponry at his disposal during those starts, Denver was relying on players such as DeSean Hamilton, Tim Patrick, and Royce Freeman, who were three of the top five players in targets from Lock outside of Courtland Sutton and Noah Fant.

This offseason the Broncos have gone all-in on finding out what Lock can do with surrounding talent. The team went offense-centric, selecting Jerry Jeudy at No. 15 overall, then added burner K.J. Hamler and Lock’s former collegiate teammate Albert Okwuegbunam, who caught 11 touchdown passes from Lock as a redshirt freshman at age 19 at Missouri. The team also added guard Lloyd Cushenberry from LSU. Denver also has not added a tangible veteran behind Lock, adding only Jeff Driskel. So Lock also has the comfort of not having to look over his shoulder at this time. Providing the tools for Lock, Denver will be able to accurately assess what they have in the 2019 second-rounder in 2020.

https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.co...s-quarterback/

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	EWe-4EXXgAA4cjl?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	2618520
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	7826DD63-7BA6-42F3-8CD8-D65B8D48DB6B.jpeg
Views:	125
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	2619976