• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

they need better seats for sure
    especially all those un-occupied seats.

Comment

• So, I was just wondering.....Drew Lock grew up pretty close to the Chief's stadium and has acknowledged that in his youth he was a fairly dedicated Chiefs fan. Wouldn't it be ironic if he ended up being one of those posters in the waves of anonymous Chief Trolls that came and went to give us misery on this board during some of the contentious points (Shannahan Firing and Cutler Fallout, McDaniels cheating scandal, The Tebow Era, Superbowl XLVIII blowout, ect)

Dude has some swagger to him. So I imagine, if he was one of those posters, he probably pissed a lot of us off at one point.

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post
        So, I was just wondering.....Drew Lock grew up pretty close to the Chief's stadium and has acknowledged that in his youth he was a fairly dedicated Chiefs fan. Wouldn't it be ironic if he ended up being one of those posters in the waves of anonymous Chief Trolls that came and went to give us misery on this board during some of the contentious points (Shannahan Firing and Cutler Fallout, McDaniels cheating scandal, The Tebow Era, Superbowl XLVIII blowout, ect)

Dude has some swagger to him. So I imagine, if he was one of those posters, he probably pissed a lot of us off at one point.
        That would be hilarious.

Comment

• Someone should ask. I mean like if they ever talked to him in person. No way he would fess up to that in some public context.

Comment

• I just hope Lock is able to hand KC a few heart breakers.

Comment

• Comment

• now JFE is also a meteorologist ?
                leaving no turn unstoned !

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
                  I just hope Lock is able to hand KC a few heart breakers.
                  I want a good rivalry. I want 2 elite gunslingers going at each other twice a year for the next 15 years. It will be great to watch.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      "Joe Flacco is in his prime"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

I really think Elway was drunk the night before and mis-heard when someone said Joe Flacco loves his Amazon Prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

I really think Elway was drunk the night before and mis-heard when someone said Joe Flacco loves his Amazon Prime.
                          💪

Comment

Please go and play in the traffic on a snowy, icy street. You seem really scared that Lock might be a pretty damn good QB for Denver, aren't you? Keep shaking in your boots, Jethro. We'll find out soon enough.

Comment

russian mis-information.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

funny, disrespectful, but funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X