No announcement yet.

Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning helping Drew Lock is good news.
    But not something I wouldn't expect from Manning.
    He would help any QB, if they asked and paid attention.
    Lock seems to be a sponge so if he can soak up some of Manning's behavior in the off season I'll be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
      We may have something special brewing here fellas.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	298
Size:	498.8 KB
ID:	2561897

Comment

• it aint like they are going to be working out together, unless drew goes to the high school manning camp to lend a hand.
        otherwise it is just the occasional phone call or text.
        encouragement, mostly and insight on time management.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          it aint like they are going to be working out together, unless drew goes to the high school manning camp to lend a hand.
          otherwise it is just the occasional phone call or text.
          encouragement, mostly and insight on time management.
          They're gonna be in Peyton's basement going over how to read defenses on the big screen and drinking Fresca's

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

They're gonna be in Peyton's basement going over how to read defenses on the big screen and drinking Fresca's
            " Ma, more mac and cheese ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

Peyton just pulled Lock’s wisdom teeth in the basement. While drinking LaCroix’s.
              And going over film.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Peyton just pulled Lock’s wisdom teeth in the basement. While drinking LaCroix’s.
                And going over film.
                it's all about the pain killers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                  Manning helping Drew Lock is good news.
                  But not something I wouldn't expect from Manning.
                  He would help any QB, if they asked and paid attention.
                  Lock seems to be a sponge so if he can soak up some of Manning's behavior in the off season I'll be happy.
                  I doubt they are going to be spending too much time together. If Lock coughs up the dough then Lock will be spending time learning from Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                    I doubt they are going to be spending too much time together. If Lock coughs up the dough then Lock will be spending time learning from Manning.
                    are they eating raw cookie dough again down in the basement ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

are they eating raw cookie dough again down in the basement ?

Interesting....
                      I always imagined "Cookie Dough" was the name of Bob's sister cousin and their pet potbelly pig was named "Earl".

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Interesting....
                        I always imagined "Cookie Dough" was the name of Bob's sister cousin and their pet potbelly pig was named "Earl".

I remember the episode when they disclose the father of the pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                          That’s ludicrous!

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

And going over film.
                            LaCroix.......If the Denver Broncos offense could be a soda, it would be Orange LaCroix. Every bit as tantalizing to the taste buds as putting a dead 9 volt battery on your tounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

LaCroix.......If the Denver Broncos offense could be a soda, it would be Orange LaCroix. Every bit as tantalizing to the taste buds as putting a dead 9 volt battery on your tounge.
                              spoken like a carbon alkaline connasuerre.

Comment

• So, there was an article recently over at the MileHigh Huddle about the nature of Peyton Manning's off-season contact with Drew Lock. Its pretty generic fluff for the most part, but he mentions off hand that they had to cancel their recent meeting because Drew was getting his wisdom teeth removed that week.

When I heard that, my first reaction was.....Our QB is just now getting his Wisdom teeth taken out......my god, he's still a baby. God I feel old. I had my wisdom teeth out over 20 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X