Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post
    Can Shenault avoid injury enough? Nearly every time I saw CU on TV, he was out with an injury. Not true with Ruggs.
    Year 1 he was run into the ground via wildcat and injured his shoulder. Yr 2 was a core injury. Neither were related and aren't really indicative of a chronic issue

Shenault's usage his soph year was insane. He was used as a power back to excess and was opened up to a ton of hits.

Comment

• I think our priority remains the rebuild of both DL and OL
      We need to focus on becoming more physical in both sides of the, and to contemplate getting a WR in the first round is laughable.
      You can’t make this **** up!

Edit: my phone auto correct always messes things up
      Last edited by strafen; 01-20-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

That 3rd round speaks to me.
        Me too. I think the 3rd or 4th this draft are ideal spots for some good RB's. Zack Moss might be my favorite of this entire draft and might be around in the 3rd. I also think a sledge hammer like AJ Dillon From Boston College would be a great compliment to our current stable.

Oh yeah, and Trey Sermon is an intriguing prospect as well, and could be had way late due to his injury.
        Last edited by 2KBack; 01-20-2020, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Me too. I think the 3rd or 4th this draft are ideal spots for some good RB's. Zack Moss might be my favorite of this entire draft and might be around in the 3rd. I also think a sledge hammer like AJ Dillon From Boston College would be a great compliment to our current stable.

Oh yeah, and Trey Sermon is an intriguing prospect as well, and could be had way late due to his injury.
          Tavien Feaster, all-purpose back would be a good late round or UDFA option for shurmur style offense if we wait until later.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCoachBear View Post

Tavien Feaster, all-purpose back would be a good late round or UDFA option for shurmur style offense if we wait until later.
            Oooh yeah, Feaster. I like him too. Good balance, stays planted, cuts inside instead of breaking for the sideline.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

We have 9 picks and are looking at an additional 5th and 2 additional 7th rounders. Add to that $80M in cap space = wild off-season. I expect Elway to trade away some picks to move up. We won't have 12 roster places so I would expect to see three or four bundled to move around. Elway is going to go all in and swing for the fences.

Comment

• To think, if Shurmur can help push Lock to the next level and Lock develops the way we all know and hope he can. The shoot outs in the years to come between he and Mahomes are going to be exciting. Just like Manning and Brady polarized the AFC (and the whole league) these two will be on the same pedestal.

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post
                  I think our priority remains the rebuild of both DL and OL
                  We need to focus in becoming more physical in both sides of the, and to contemplate Getty’s WR in the first round is laughable.
                  You can’t make this **** up!
                  You clearly don't know anything about football. You should open your eyes and pay attention to the fact that we desperately need...

Jk, I'm done trolling you.

I agree. We need to focus on the trenches ever so badly. That's where games are won and lost. Chiefs meat on the D-line showed Travis Henry what it's like to run into a brick wall all game. They also showed Tannehill what it's like to be on a turf only diet. It's important that we invest heavily on the OL and DL. If the DL is being productive, everything in the secondary will fall into place.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                    draft thread #13, had a nice run there for awhile, but the draft zombies proved to be too much.
                    draft virus

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
                      To think, if Shurmur can help push Lock to the next level and Lock develops the way we all know and hope he can. The shoot outs in the years to come between he and Mahomes are going to be exciting. Just like Manning and Brady polarized the AFC (and the whole league) these two will be on the same pedestal.
                      As long as he doesn’t handcuff Lock and let him be himself instead of trying change his mechanics and bore us to death with game plans that lack ingenuity and creativity I’ll be ok.

Comment

• You're welcome. (I'll just leave it at that (for now)).

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• We may have something special brewing here fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                                We may have something special brewing here fellas.
                                not. Drew is just another camper, checking in with camp councellor.

Comment

Working...
                                X