• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Not even close bro.
    It’s Brah, brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

It’s Brah, brah.
      You have 10 minutes to give us the best mock draft you got.

Comment

You have 10 minutes to give us the best mock draft you got.
        Wait, WTF?!?!?! L. O. L.!!
        Ive put out 2 mocks, brah!!!
        YOU need to put out a mock, further mucker!
        Cmon, Req. let's see it.

Comment

Wait, WTF?!?!?! L. O. L.!!
          Ive put out 2 mocks, brah!!!
          YOU need to put out a mock, further mucker!
          Cmon, Req. let's see it.
          how about u wait a few ****in' minute sbecause i don't use draf tsimulators

Comment

how about u wait a few ****in' minute sbecause i don't use draf tsimulators
            Haha! I'm shutting up, brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

I just now saw this. I always thought O’Brien was a bit unhinged, but Lock threw him off the cliff, apparently. With no GM to keep him in line, he’s out of control.

Amazing what deeply-rooted insecurity can to do person, isn't it? It also makes me wonder how the players view him. I had a coach a little like this (though not as bad as O'Brien) in high school. I and most of my teammates had zero respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

req runs the draft version 1.0

Tristan Wirfs is unavailable and Dove Valley is in a panic. Elway is four drinks in and the war room phone is covered in sweat, nacho cheese, taco sauce, and Mountain Dew. The following ensues.

Elway trades down from #15 and acquires extra third and fifth-round selections.

Round 1: Laviska Shenault, Jr. - WR, Colorado (From Trade Down)

Offensive weapon added for Drew Lock.

Round 2: Prince Wanogho - OT, Auburn

Addition of a long-term guy beyond Bolles and/or James.

Round 3: Patrick Queen, LB - LSU

Adds speed at the linebacker position, special teams help, future starting aspirations.

Round 3: Cameron Dantzler, CB - Mississippi State (From Trade Down)

Boundary corner for Vic's defense. Banged up this year, but has good length and ball skills.

Round 3: Cam Akers, RB - Florida State via Pittsburgh Steelers

This kid can play. Will be a much better pro than he was at FSU. The team was a dumpster fire.

Round 3: Cesar Ruiz, OC - Michigan via San Francisco 49ers

Good on the move and I'd rather draft a young guy than pay McGovern $10M a year.

Round 4: Jauan Jennings, WR - Tennessee

More punch you in the face fun at WR.

Round 4: Nick Coe, DL - Auburn via San Franciso 49ers

Rotational help on ODL.

Round 5: Benito Jones, DL - Ole Miss (From Trade Down)

Rotational help on IDL.

Round 5: John Simpson, OG - Clemson Compensatory pick

Adding help at OG since Leary is a goner.

Round 6: Jeremy Chinn, DS - Southern Illinois via Washington Redskins

Chess piece for the defensive backfield. Impressive MVFC player.

Round 7: SPECIAL TEAMS HELP via New England Patriots
                Round 7: SPECIAL TEAMS HELP
                Round 7: BEST PUNTER YOU CAN FIND BECAUSE COLBY WADMAN IS BAD

Comment

• I’d be pretty happy with that draft. Need to go look up this Chinn fellow though...

Comment

• what team do we trade with and why all the sweat?
                    Are you sure it's not the sizzling jalepeno cheetos ?

Comment

• and noboidy over the age of 45 drinks mountain dew unless they work at the plant.

Comment

Tristan Wirfs is unavailable and Dove Valley is in a panic. Elway is four drinks in and the war room phone is covered in sweat, nacho cheese, taco sauce, and Mountain Dew. The following ensues.

Adds speed at the linebacker position, special teams help, future starting aspirations.

Boundary corner for Vic's defense. Banged up this year, but has good length and ball skills.

This kid can play. Will be a much better pro than he was at FSU. The team was a dumpster fire.

Good on the move and I'd rather draft a young guy than pay McGovern $10M a year.

Rotational help on ODL.

Rotational help on IDL.

I like it. I like it a lot. Especially cause you traded down.

Comment

• sorry, I was looking for the lock is the guy thread. This is obviously another one of those TWELVE draft threads.

Comment

Rotational help on ODL.

Rotational help on IDL.

What pick did we trade down til and who was on the board? This WR draft reminds me of the one that was supposed to be spectacular a few years ago and the 2nd and 3rd rounders were the better players. Too bad Harris blocked the 2 pt conversion because that loss would have put Denver around 10 I think.

Comment

Rotational help on ODL.

Rotational help on IDL.

Sure, why not

Comment

Rotational help on ODL.

Rotational help on IDL.

That 3rd round speaks to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X